Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    Maybe it will be part of a future DLC? Cause the latest PS3 ad in Japan showed that scene...
    That was from one of the earliest Biohazard 5 trailers. I feel that the only reason they added it was for dramatic effect, and to hint at that part of the plot.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Massive news, guys. I just recieved confirmation from Jun Takuechi that Resident Evil 6 IS in development. He's also confirmed Chris Redfield to be the main protagonist, once again.

Jun Takuechi sent the news to me by email. He was also nice enough to attach a picture of what Chris will look like. Here ya go.

Spoiler:
        Last edited by Jcholdsw; 03-25-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Ah, jokes of people claiming to hear from Japanese producers. How I missed them.

Comment

• hey guys i am not sure if this would be considered a spoiler question or not but i will tag it anyway!
            i have not played r.e 5 yet because my 360 red ringed but i watched theSpoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                Spoiler:

I only meant that i thought they would try to conserve at least some part of her original char

Comment

• That's exactly why they didn't. You're facing a corrupted Jill, one who has been turned to Wesker's side and is his partner, not Chris' partner. Look at her clothes and looks as she stands next to Wesker. She looks similar to him. Battlesuit Jill is a dark puppet, and they're showing that physically by the way she moves and looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by umbrella corpse View Post
                    I only meant that i thought they would try to conserve at least some part of her original char
                    And they did. Her face is identical to the one from REmake model, they've just changed her hair.

Comment

• Her hair colour is just an indicator to tell you that she's changed, that she's not Chris' partner anymore. She's Wesker's partner.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Her hair colour is just an indicator to tell you that she's changed, that she's not Chris' partner anymore. She's Wesker's partner.
                        mr.spencer is right Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                          mr.spencer is right Spoiler:
                          Exactly. It would be kinda confusing if
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Chris; 04-10-2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X