Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News!- Re 5 PS3 bundle for japan ( better than 360's!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News!- Re 5 PS3 bundle for japan ( better than 360's!)

On the heels of Microsoft's bundle, Sony has announced its own bundle for multi-platform Resident Evil 5, complete with special RE5 design console.

Notice the sweet tricell and biohazard design logos
    Seems to me a little bit sweeter than the 360's , at least imo

As much as I'd want to get it, $530 plus shipping costs (if its Japan only) would be way out of my price range. And I would have rather had an Umbrella logo over TriCell.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Meh. I'm not really impressed with it. The Tricell logo blends into the console so much that it's barely appealing as an exclusive design, and it's definitely not something that excites me. Sure, it's a step up from the 360's bundle, but just barely.

Comment

the tricell logo is too big
        i didn't liked the placement also, anyway

it's really expensive too

Comment

I will pass on that too, is not really hot.

Comment

If this comes out in the US I will buy it cause I want a PS3 and RE5. I was going to get the Metal Gear one but spent a lot of my money on my Wii.

Comment

It's expensive, but it's BALLIN'. I really like the TriCell design.

Comment

the yakuza 3 themed ps3 is much better.

Comment

Hmm, I intend on buying both a ps3 and resi 5 on release day so if they happen to release this in Ireland, ill pick it up. On a similar note, still no word on a PAL Resi 5 Limited/Collector's Edition????? :O

Comment

So much better than the 360's nothing-at-all edition. If I ever get a PS3, it'll be this one.

Comment

that is sweet, expensive, but oh so cool!

Comment

not bad, better then the xbox 360 one for sure, but this ps3 design reminds me of the FF12 ps2 that came out, it was alot of money for a console that had black on black design.

Comment

...ok they'll have to pay me to give up my PS2 abled PS3

Comment

Oh YEAH!
                            Looks awesome IMO.
                            I actually like that it's quite subtle. I'd LOVE to have BIOHAZARD imprinted on my PS3!!!
                            Can't see myself importing one though... but I'm slightly tempted

Why isn't this front page news?

Comment

^ I know, they put up the 360 bundle on the front page, maybe this slipped under their noses, it defintly should be though, give the ps3 boys something to look at right?

Comment

Working...
                              X