Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we get another trailer before the Re5 is released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we get another trailer before the Re5 is released?

First we had the promo one which just showed Chris walking down an alley then turn's to face a bunch of Ganji's running at him and that was like late 2007. Then it was the one where Chris say's "My last partner was a woman too". Then Leipzig, E31 and E32. Then came Play God and Tgs which to me where the best out of the lot, to me these are the actual trailers for the game the others just seem like teasers.

Only 2 actual tralier's I think we deserve at least another 1 or 2 with a few more clues I mean if your like me you may not have made your mind up about buying it yet feel like I need some more information. I think they should definatley bring a new trailer out with about 3 + minutes of footage and gameplay. Im actually suprised that they havent brought another out yet, thought they would have done one for early Jan and another late Feb or early March just before the release. What do you guy's think because I wasnt into Resident Evil at the time of Re4's release and dont know how many trailers there was. Last build up I remember was for Re3 and that wasnt that big because well the franchise wasnt as big as it is now and there wasn't as much hype and money in games back then.

The trend lately is to launch one final trailer a few weeks before, or the week of the game's release.

Comment

Yeah I thought there should definatley be another but I was thinking there may be two. So I reckon we should have one very soon. But then that may be hoping.

Comment

I hope not, I mean it would be nice, but every time they release more information, it's just one more surprise they spoil for the the player. Imagine if they didn't show Wesker in any trailer... and Wesker turns out to be a really big part of RE5, that would have been a shocker, right? I think they got the game hyped up enough without revealing anything else. They just need to release the demo a month before the game and they've got it in the bag.

But knowing Capcom, they'll release a few more trailers either telling us what happens to Jill, showing another boss, or another character.

Comment

What I want is a bunch of behind the scenes videos for download on XBL or the playstation equivalent, after the game come out.

Comment

Well yeah it would be very cool if they didnt show anything but then I'd be like why arent they showing anything is the game really that bad? Lol you wouldnt know what the hell your buying for all you know it could be Resident Evil Sims. I know what you mean though and it would be cool to just play it and enjoy but I'm not just gonna buy this because it's Resi look what happened with Survivor I learnt my lesson there. Also just remebered that there's supposed to be more viral campagin videos aint there? Where the hell are they? Watch them attack us with bout 10 trailers the week of it's release.
            Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 01-11-2009, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I dont think another one would be necessary. The game is two months away, and plenty has been spoiled/shown already. I would enjoy the viral videos to be released though. Would have been nice to have another one or two of those out by now.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

They said in Famitsu, I believe, that they're going to release the extended TGS trailer in direct feed with a few minor edits before the game is released.

Comment

^ That would be nice.

I get so hyped for these games that I chomp at the bit for any close look, any trailer, and then I always end up spoiling myself somehow. Best example would be MGS4's second-to-last trailer, that revealed the REX vs. Ray battle. So, an edited direct-feed version of something I've already seen would be welcomed.

Comment

I hope not, he already saw many stuff from the first 1/3 of the game, is time to stop showing things.

Comment

We still have the Viral Campaign videos and interactive sites, as well as the new Kijuju blog. So I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any more.

Comment

If Resident Evil 5 follows it's predecessor, then we will see the opening cutscene about a month before it's release. I remember this being so for 3 (via the demo packaged with dino crisis 2), CV, and 4.

Comment

I'd like to see more things like the video of Chris breaking down at the press rally. If you remember the advertising for Halo 3 it was nothing about the game at all, but it really got people all hyped up. There was like 15 different videos and none of them gave any thing away.

Degeneration's ending did well for this kind of hype. I'd like to see more like that.

Comment

Maybe they should show the intro then, Like I said I havent made my mind up what to do about this game. Whatever happens I'm gonna watch/play it but if they want me to splash the cash I need to see abit more. The Japanese version is out like a week before U.K. and I gaurantee you that the videos will be all over the net so I cud easliy have seen the entire game before it's released, So yeah I need to see more because once I watched the game and spoiled it I have no reason to buy it. So if they want me to wait that extra week and buy it im gonna need to see more.

Comment

It's too late for a new trailer now and I don't want to see any new footage of the game. We already saw 7 out of the 16 levels of the game. I would like to see the rest of them on March when I'll play the game for the first time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X