Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you buy the Limted Edition of RE5 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you buy the Limted Edition of RE5 ?

As you've probably seen by now, the Limited Edition of Resident Evil 5 comes with alot of stuff. I thought the premium edition of RE4 was cool, but this by far exceeds it. A figure, a necklace, a tricell bag, a BSAA patch, a bonus disc, and of course the game, all inside a cool steel case. The question is...is it worth 90 bucks? I think so, considering that the game alone is 60, the figure alone is 12-13 bucks and who knows how much that bag would run you. What do you think?
    YES
    65.91%
    NO
    34.09%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by REmaster; 01-17-2009, 07:27 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

I definitely am. I had it pre-ordered before the contents were even revealed. >_>

Comment

I'm not, i just want to enjoy the game and take my time.

All im really interested in is the story and the gameplay, whatever extra additions so long as they do not change the way the story plays out or the gameplay. i am happy with the normal version for now, but things can change in time i guess.
      Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-17-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I was going to buy the RE5 Official Guide + Degeneration artbook, but now my money will probably be going another way =P

Comment

im gonna preorder next month as soon as i have fundage

Comment

I think I going to buy now that I see what it includes. I was hoping for a PS3 bundle but think they would have announced it for the US by now.

Comment

I will, if GameStop don't make me shell £100 just to get it over here.

Comment

I've told myself way before the contents were confirmed that I'd get the Limited Edition no matter what. However after looking at the contents and none of it affects gameplay, I'm not exactly too sure if I'm going to or not since I also have to save up enough money to take my girl to the prom the week after it's released so I might just get the normal version but we'll see when it comes I guess.

Comment

Possibly.
                  I've already got the E-capcom exclusive version ordered and paid for.
                  If all the little parts are released separately, I won't bother.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm sticking to my $60 game, I could use that extra money especially nowadays with the economy in the toilet. I can buy that Chris Redfield figure at an FYE in about 3 months, the pendant is meh, the only thing worthwhile is that Tricell bag..

Comment

If I get it new (still iffy) it'll be the standard edition. I might pick up the American collectors edition if I really enjoy the game.

Comment

I already have months ago. I think last November was when Gamestop started taking preorders, they didn't know what was going to be in the LE-RE5 but I got it aanyway.

Comment

nah im just gonna get the the regular edition, it's all i need.

besides the special edition where i am will be way overpriced and have almost nothing in it but a tin case and a second disk.

Comment

I'm gonna buy both Biohazard 5 and Resident Evil 5 Collector's/Special Edition!!!

Comment

ill be getting both limited edition sets for the Ps3

Comment

Working...
                              X