Barry Burton = manly topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Burton = manly topic

I don`t see Barry Burton to have his own topic but excuse me if he have.
    Dam Barry is so manly whit all that beard, I was so disappointed by gametrallers ignore him from "top 10 beard characters" and in general he was ignore by most people. Barry not only have this awesome beard, but have and this huge big white 357 hand cannon(). Seriously speaking he is the most manly character in the series, dam i hope we see him in RE6 as the main character! whit this next gen beard of 200 000 poligons and shaders. So do you like him and do you want to see him in re5.

Originally posted by VENOM View Post
    I was so disappointed by gametrallers ignore him from "top 10 beard characters"
    Mendez made the list. His beard is longer and more awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling we will see him in flashback's and that they will explain where he is, probably opening the chance for him to come back and help his old friends out.

Comment

Originally posted by VENOM View Post
        I was so disappointed by gametrallers ignore him from "top 10 beard characters" and in general he was ignore by most people.

what? im outraged!

lets kill gametrailers!

i hate all top 10 lists anyway, all they are, are just the editor of *insert name here* magazines favorite games/characters and stuff like that, and they are always 100% wrong and 100% fail, i try to not watch them ever.

Barry's Beard >>>> Chuck Norris's Beard.

Comment

This topic is now about:

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            This topic is now about:

Look at that bread! All white and savory and holding together such a manly sandwich. And that mayonnaise! Like the glue that holds it all together. If you don't like mayonnaise on your sandwich you don't deserve to call yourself a man! And that lettuce. I bet its so crisp when you take a bite your mouth explodes from the awesomeness! And those home grown tomatoes probably will blow your tastebuds. Look at that cheese. Just look at it! So yellow and powerful. That's some fucking cheese right there. How could you miss that ham? If a sandwich could be anymore awesome you'd have to include it in holy scripture. Barry Burton approves of such a sandwich.

edit- Back on topic. I think a remake of Gaiden would be pretty sweet. I'd be happy with it just being a DS game with improved graphics, but if it were made into a PS2 game that would be decent as well. Having Barry as one of the main playable characters to a game would be sweet.
            Last edited by Bertha; 01-20-2009, 03:30 PM.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              Look at that bread! All white and savory and holding together such a manly sandwich. And that mayonnaise! Like the glue that holds it all together. If you don't like mayonnaise on your sandwich you don't deserve to call yourself a man! And that lettuce. I bet its so crisp when you take a bite your mouth explodes from the awesomeness! And those home grown tomatoes probably will blow your tastebuds. Look at that cheese. Just look at it! So yellow and powerful. That's some fucking cheese right there. How could you miss that ham? If a sandwich could be anymore awesome you'd have to include it in holy scripture. Barry Burton approves of such a sandwich.

Is that from something or are you just mentally unhinged?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                I think a remake of Gaiden would be pretty sweet. I'd be happy with it just being a DS game with improved graphics
                ...and improved aiming system. Really, that slider was awful - you have a rocket launcher? pff, try to aim with it when the slider runs like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  I hope this isn't Chris' Sandwich.

Comment

Well I guess it's easy for them to forget about it since Barry's beard was pretty much non-existent in the remake. They pretty much took away his pride with that move...I'm suprised that capcom didn't have him hari-kari himself after betraying Jill
                    Last edited by REmaster; 01-20-2009, 05:20 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

nothing says manly like shooting 3 colt python rounds into 1 zombie..... and the head pops on the 3rd one.

Comment

Was secretly hoping for Barry to playable in REbirth! He's one of the only important side characters that we have yet to get to play as! (completely ignoring Gaiden of course! ;) )
                        Last edited by Biokk; 01-20-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          Well I guess it's easy for them to forget about it since Barry's beard was pretty much non-existent in the remake. They pretty much took away his pride with that move...I'm suprised that capcom didn't have him hari-kari himself after betraying Jill
                          Yea I will have to agree and think his beard sucked in Remake. I think they were trying to make him rough looking, without making him look to old and manly. I guess Chris took inspiration from that and decided to not shave or maybe he wants to be Colin Farrel. Back to Barry, his live actor in the original had the best beard and would love to have one but can''t because of work.

Comment

Gaiden was awesome.

Comment

Barry redeemed himself by saving Jill and Carlos from the shock of some large missiles. Unless that wasn't canon *shrug*

I still think it would be a great idea for him to be the merchant in RE5. Play a role that's ultimately fitting to his character. Video game magic will allow him to operate from home in between chapters. There doesn't seem to be any indication of his appearance in RE5 at all so I'll just take any possibility with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                              X