Have we seen too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we seen too much?

RE5 is obviously a different beast than RE4 and they are swinging for the fences. The promotion/advertising has been huge so obviously we are going to see more. Takeuchi has said this is Capcoms most important project ever but sometimes I get the feeling that maybe we have seen too much?

Bosses:
    Popokari
    Leech Man
    Kraken

Mini Bosses:
    Chainsaw Man
    Executioner
    Large (Fat?) Black Man

Enemies:
    Manjini
    Dogs
    Alligator
    Spiders
    Natives with spears/shields

I mean I can't imagine they have too many more enemies too reveal and the most recent released videos of the Refinery are chapter 3-3 that's half way into the game. I might be mistaken but with RE4 wasn't everything after the village a complete mystery?

They're problably betting that the plot points will be enough to surprise and hold people. I'll personally miss dearly the "... the hell?" feeling that RE4 gave me.

Comment

i think ive seen WAY to much, i hope they don't release anymore trailers or pics or anything, i don't want to know.

Comment

I think we really know a lot
        I don't wanna know anything more from this game, I want to have surprises playing it 8D

Comment

I'm personally hoping that there's a lot, or even a few, suprises in store! Even if that means twists in the story etc..

Comment

I think I want to see more and more...!

Comment

A little more, please..... the main thing about this game is surely the plot, and Capcom's not giving any details on that one

Comment

I definatley want to see more, Made a topic bout this about a week or so ago we need another trailer. Or at least I do, as far as the story goes we know Chris is working for the B.S.A.A. and has been assigned a mission in Africa, when he shows up theres Majini everywhere a few other creatures, also it features Wesker, Spencer and possibly Jill and Sherry. Thats it. The story seem's to be alot more advanced than in Re4 so dont worry I'm sure that there is plenty more n store. They are showing more than Re4 because Re5 has more to show. I dont think another trailer would spoil to much if we just had a few more shots from the scenes we have already seen. I really wanna see more footage of the Birdwoman/Chris & Sheva fight and Wesker/ Chris & Sheva. Abit more of that would keep me going til Re5. Been waiting for Re5 for so long specially since they announced it in 2006/07 just wanna play it already.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                  I might be mistaken but with RE4 wasn't everything after the village a complete mystery?
                  Well, the village was about 1/4 (1/3) of the game... but even then, no, they've also shown the castle with Zealots and Garradors.
                  The only scenery that was a total surprise in the game was an island.

I still hope that Capcom has some aces up on their sleeves and we will be surprised; I hope they won't make the same mistake they did with DMC4 when one can see almost all bosses and enemies in trailers.

Comment

I wanna see more, but at the same time, I don't wanna see too much. I would really like to see at least one more trailer.

Comment

I wan to see more....when the game comes out in March. RE4 didnt have half the exposure 5 has had. Granted 5 is on 360 and PS3 and not Gamecube...but still.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

-
                        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

I really hope lots of plot twists too

I hope the "birdwoman" is someone that no one have thought yet, for example

Comment

I doubt it, we have seen alot, but Capcom and the voice actors said that there is so much to this game, that we havent even seen a fraction of it yet

Besides, its not as if we have seen every level arae, just like in the village of Re4. There was many parts to it, not just two areas. In the play god trailer on PSN and XBL, i saw that there is at least 3 more village areas that resemble the terrain of assembly place and shanty town.

No, theres still so many weapons, terrain, characters, and plot twists to see, we have only scratched the surface of what is in Re5 with the few levels we have seen here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                              RE5 is obviously a different beast than RE4 and they are swinging for the fences. The promotion/advertising has been huge so obviously we are going to see more. Takeuchi has said this is Capcoms most important project ever but sometimes I get the feeling that maybe we have seen too much?

Bosses:
                              Popokari
                              Leech Man
                              Kraken

Mini Bosses:
                              Chainsaw Man
                              Executioner
                              Large (Fat?) Black Man

Enemies:
                              Manjini
                              Dogs
                              Alligator
                              Spiders
                              Natives with spears/shields

I mean I can't imagine they have too many more enemies too reveal and the most recent released videos of the Refinery are chapter 3-3 that's half way into the game. I might be mistaken but with RE4 wasn't everything after the village a complete mystery?
                              Haha i noticed that you listed Kraken under the bosses section, isn't that from pirates of the caribbean or did they import another one for resident evil 5?

I have seen the boss that looks a little like the Kraken aswell by the way, i personally don't think it looks like it and plus the Kraken is alot bigger in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X