No announcement yet.

Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand this nervousness over the headset. I'm guessing you guys don't play games online very much?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      I have two classes today. I should be back at my room 4 hours from the time of this post. Be ready to play, punks.
      8pm. I'll be on. Ready.
      EDIT:
      ^And yes, played online alot, never with a headset.
      And I'm British.
      And not legally allowed to play RE5.
      But oh well.
      Last edited by Gradon; 02-06-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• well im playing through re4 today, in what i like to call realism mode where i don't use the merchant and only use items i pick up along the way.

Comment

• I don't understand what being British has to do with it, lol, I used to have a guy in my COD4 GameBattles clan who was from Wales...he was awesome, and his accent was fun to listen to. I also have a guy I played L4D with who was British, he was funny to listen to when saying stuff like "aaaahhhhhh the hawde is com-ayng."

Comment

I don't understand this nervousness over the headset. I'm guessing you guys don't play games online very much?
            well, I'm a rookie playing online games.

Now I think I'm ok to use the mic, and I'm nervous to use it cause I'm not speaking my language, so usually people start talking about other stuff and I can't understand really well.
            When I'm talking to Brazilian people, I'm not nervous at all

Comment

I don't understand what being British has to do with it, lol, I used to have a guy in my COD4 GameBattles clan who was from Wales...he was awesome, and his accent was fun to listen to. I also have a guy I played L4D with who was British, he was funny to listen to when saying stuff like "aaaahhhhhh the hawde is com-ayng."
              Well it all plays down with 'I don't like my voice or accent'.
              But that's my personal view on it, I feel like I annoy people.
              And if I hear myself through another persons headset, I just can't stand it.
              But meh, I'll be on at 8pm today, UK time if anyone wants me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Well it all plays down with 'I don't like my voice or accent'.
                But that's my personal view on it, I feel like I annoy people.
                And if I hear myself through another persons headset, I just can't stand it.
                But meh, I'll be on at 8pm today, UK time if anyone wants me.
                Oh, I want you.

There will be no nervousness here. I'm playing the demo at least 12 times today. I don't care how many times I have to play it. Rosetta, we're playing it today as well...I've been wanting to play for a while, but every time you come online I'm playing something else. So I feel bad, and I quit the game I'm playing, and by the time I get to the XMB, you're offline.

Oh well. See you all later, I gotta go to class.

Comment

• ok i guess we'll all play today
                  i got me headset to work so im ready

but i agree with gradon
                  i think people dont use the mic because ppl are afraid the other person will
                  make fun of there voice or accent
                  i no thats my problem but im over it now

so ready up dudes
                  hell im ready right now actually since i didnt go 2 school 2day

Comment

• Guys add me, i'm game! Catalyst11

Comment

• Allright, screw it. I cut my last class. Who wants to play!?

Comment

Allright, screw it. I cut my last class. Who wants to play!?
                        I want
                        But u cut it to play PS3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                          I want
                          But u cut it to play PS3?
                          Basically. I've been in a good mood today, didn't wanna numb it with talk of human geography.

Comment

• Lucky you, I've had the two worst weeks of my life, and something has come up today that has reminded me of that, and now I'm depressed again.
                            However, I will try get on at 8pm, I just need to eat my dinner first, when I get it...

Comment

• Gradon, all you need is one play session with me. Maybe two play sessions. We'll see.

Comment

• I'll be game for a few rounds once I'm done checking the updates here.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X