No announcement yet.

Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha I wish I would return though I am still waiting for my old man to come here and fucking get me back to philippines to study so I can apply for a students visa. Right now I'm in america working haha. I prefer to finish my studies in college but I won't be able to here in america.

Anyway side off that off-topic part, I will get my cousins ps3 so we can play. I'm curious is that ps3 cannot be THAT cheap 16k pesos is super cheap and kinda sounds impossible. They are range from 27k-34k at price in pesos.

Comment

• Sorry to ask, but I thought that I can have a solid response here. Is Lost Nightmares worth buying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael_Jackson View Post
        Sorry to ask, but I thought that I can have a solid response here. Is Lost Nightmares worth buying?
        Its short but very very good.

Im "DONNIemo" on both PS3 and 360 if anyone wants to game

Comment

• Have you already got Desperate Escape? I ask b/c I bought the two of them and the alt. costumes for 960m$ when individually they were about 1120m$ you basically got a set of alt. costumes free. Of course thats only worth it if you want the whole set of which the costumes are quite "meh" especially Chris' which I wasn't impressed with at all no CV uniform or the REmake alt but the two episodes are well worth 800m$ . . .
          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-01-2010, 02:22 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
            Have you already got Desperate Escape? I ask b/c I bought the two of them and the alt. costumes for 960m$ when individually they were about 1120m$ you basically got a set of alt. costumes free. Of course thats only worth it if you want the whole set of which the costumes are quite "meh" especially Chris' which I wasn't impressed with at all no CV uniform or the REmake alt but the two episodes are well worth 800m$ . . .
            Yeah I have the Gold edition on both ps3 and 360, the costumes for Sheva are nice (but that might be coz im a guy) but yeah the Chris ones were kinda stoopid, if anything i liked his standard ones (the zebra one haha)

Comment

• I still play a bunch of RE5 Co-op.

Anyone can add me on PSN.

My ID is: guidope

I don't have a mic though

Comment

• Guys, can I play Co-op with a PC version?

Comment

• no one plays versus anymore, all the servers are always empty and i want the achievements for it, it's all i have left to do

Comment

• Hey.

I have a wireless Microphone I use for Skype. Would that work for my PS3? Cause if so my PSN Account name is xXHumanShadowXx and I just got everything but Versus cause I don't care for taking turns capping each other while standing in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowHeart View Post
                      I have a wireless Microphone I use for Skype. Would that work for my PS3? Cause if so my PSN Account name is xXHumanShadowXx and I just got everything but Versus cause I don't care for taking turns capping each other while standing in place.
                      If its bluetooth it shall work Otherwise no I dont think it will. Any USB mic will work also.

Comment

• Testing...testing...1 2 3

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                        If its bluetooth it shall work Otherwise no I dont think it will. Any USB mic will work also.
                        Thanks. It is a wireless USB Mic so I'll try her out on Red Dead Redemption and get back to ya'all if it works.

Comment

• BEHOLD!

SHE WORKS!

My PSN is xXHumanShadowXx and I'm rearin to go with my Mic and all!

Comment

• Does anyone in here still plays Versus; because I need a partner on the "basics" , I don't play all the time, but I'm usually there 3 or 4 days a week. I usually play survivors because if I play Team Survivors, I'll usually get someone who doesn't have any idea how to play

Comment

• I've got the Gold Edition for PS3 my PSN is HumorTumor

and as for live, I only have the standalone game, and my gamertag is LordHumorTumor.

As of the moment no one I have on my friends list plays RE5, so it's a bit collecting dust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                                I've got the Gold Edition for PS3 my PSN is HumorTumor

and as for live, I only have the standalone game, and my gamertag is LordHumorTumor.

As of the moment no one I have on my friends list plays RE5, so it's a bit collecting dust.
                                I still go on from time to time gonna be online shortly and got time off for next fortnight woo gaming catch up . . .

Originally posted by chris_survivor View Post
                                Does anyone in here still plays Versus; because I need a partner on the "basics" , I don't play all the time, but I'm usually there 3 or 4 days a week. I usually play survivors because if I play Team Survivors, I'll usually get someone who doesn't have any idea how to play
                                I'll play Vs with you although must confess not long got it and no-one I play with bothered to take that into consderation and constantly go Wesker/Jill . . .

FYI: I have a headset now so woohoo and such . . .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X