Remake of remake? Resident Evil: Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remake of remake? Resident Evil: Genesis

Just wondered if anyone has had a bash on this mobile game 'loosly based on RE1?

You can only play in the mansion, there is no garden or guardhouse, the lab is in the basement.
    No Chris Redfield. He doesn't exist.
    The only characters are Wesker, Jill and Barry.

Points of interest.

*Wesker features much more prominently in the game. One example is after he dissappears in the main hall, you bump into him in the kitchen and he explains the hall was secure so he checked the outside perimeter of the mansion.
    *You find George Trevor's skeleton.
    *There is a portrait of Edward Ashford in one of the rooms.
    *The Black Tiger now lives in the attic and you need a fingerprint ID to access it. One of the reseacher's severs his thumb and hides it in a fridge hoping someone will find it and use the Black Tiger BOW to expose Umbrella.
    *New files-Trevor's Letters expanded.
    *Wesker survives
    *Lisa Trevor is there.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

-
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

That sounds kinda neat. Hopefully I'll find something on youtube.

Comment

Interesting, maybe I should look it up on The Tube.

~Drake

Comment

Comment

Where can you purchase it?

Comment

I downloaded this game a couple of months ago, but I have a Blackberry phone, and the controls are almost entirely impossible on it. I always die as soon as I exit the foyer and explore one of the other rooms. It's really depressing, because I'd love to play it, even if it's a little silly...

Comment

I have it on my phone too. It is hard to fight, but once you get used to it, it's almost entirely puzzles with a few encounters. And they're really fun, too (the puzzles).

Comment

omg!! The zombies are Replaced by The Hulk!!! LOL

Comment

It's so bad I have to have it. Keep my eye out for this.

Comment

It's not bad, really. Hell, it's got more puzzles than RE4, and it's a cell phone game. That's really sad.

And that Hulk you speak of is the Tyrant, I believe. *didn't check the link*

Comment

There's like 5 or 6 of them I think they are supposed to be lizards.

Comment

I would kill for Capcom to re release RE 1 remake on the PS 3 tbh. I have never played that game but from what I have seen and read it is leagues above the original and twice as long to complete.

Comment

RE0 and REmake will remain in the Nintendo's consoles... as exclusives RE games.
                            I don't see Capcom porting them to PS3 but who knows... you know... I'm glad they didn't port those to PS2... that would have been such a big let down.

Comment

Let down? Why? It woulda scored Capcom loads of cash.

Comment

Working...
                              X