• Show
Clear All

roughly how long is the demo guys?

Comment

30-50 minutes depending on your skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
        roughly how long is the demo guys?
        It's two levels, but the length really depends on how you play. The Public Assembly level has a set time limit of about 10-15 minutes, I think. Shanty Town can be completed more at your leisure. I'd say, if you don't rush through it, the demo is approximately 20-30 minutes long.

EDIT:

Pretty much what ElusionM said.
        Last edited by Archelon; 01-27-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          L1 aim, R1 fire....that's MGS4.
          That's a lot of games. It's seemingly pretty 'new,' but I find it to be the best configuration.

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed with the enemy a.i., when they just kind of stand there or walk around you in circles. However, there's so many usually coming at you that I'm a bit thankful sometimes. Even though the money is pointless in the demo, I'm also excited to see what's on sale. I noticed when I killed the Axe Man, he dropped a gold ring that could probably go towards buying something cool. I'm also guessing the butcher shop in "Shanty Town" is the one Adam spoke of in his blog? Sweet
            By the way, I wonder how that poor guy's doing?
            Last edited by REmaster; 01-28-2009, 12:23 AM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

We will probably encounter him later as a plagazombie . He will have a whiskey bottle as a weapon and blow fire.

Comment

Did anyone know that if you push down and hold the right analog stick and then push down on the left analog stick Chris says "Come on" twice. Sheva does not respond though. Its interesting because he's looking downwards when he says it.
                Last edited by CODE_umb87; 01-29-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

It's a taunt. It sorta must work on enemies or it's just for fun.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                  X