Some quick PS3 Demo screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some quick PS3 Demo screens

In HD of course. Not posting this up front since they really aren't top quality, as I couldnt get VirtualDub working for some odd reason. So they are a bit compressed and a bit washed out, but I figure some of you will enjoy them ;)

http://superiorversion.com/?p=210

UPDATE
    More 720p Resident Evil 5 screens!
    Kali ini link situs slot online dengan engine mpo yang mana terpercaya membayar semua kemenangan, selain itu juga tersedia deposit pulsa tanpa potongan. Link situs slot online adalah salah satu permainan yang terpercaya gampang menang, hadir di situs Komporbet dengan bermacam permainan slot dari berbagai provider memberikan banyak opsi kepada para pemain.

Kali ini link situs slot online dengan engine mpo yang mana terpercaya membayar semua kemenangan, selain itu juga tersedia deposit pulsa tanpa potongan. Link situs slot online adalah salah satu permainan yang terpercaya gampang menang, hadir di situs Komporbet dengan bermacam permainan slot dari berbagai provider memberikan banyak opsi kepada para pemain.
    Last edited by Borman; 02-03-2009, 02:33 PM.

Made some more, for those who are interested

Comment

Very good quality.

Comment

I wanted to boost this topic for two reasons.

1. These are some bad-ass pics. Great work.

2. I think THIA should look at the recent PS3 demo and take some captures for their demo comparison article. I was just looking at the pics again and noticed that the PS3 demo put out in N.A. this week has a lot of new stuff in it, visually, when compared to the disc version used for the comparison. The heat haze and smoke effects are much more abundant than the disc-based demo and the largest difference is the texture quality on flat panels within the environment. Look at the picture, in the comparison article, of Chris looking at the rusted metal sheet wall (it's the pic next to the picture of Chainsaw Charlie's feet and saw blade) and look at how bland and flat the panels look in the "PS3 demo." Well, it's not like that at all in the new demo, in fact it looks identical to the 360 version, full of detail with cracks and rust.

I know Dot, or whatever his name was, said the downloaded demo wouldn't download because he already had the file on his PS3 from the disc, but I'm telling you, it's a different build, and worth another look.

If THIA doesn't look at the demos again then I hope they def. compare the final retail versions because the PS3 and 360 are a lot closer than the demo comparison on this site would have us believe. I'd be interested in seeing another comparison once the game comes out.

Comment

Well, I downloaded the PS3 Japanese demo first. I was going to also get the Euro or US demo but then I noticed that the Jap, Euro and US demos are all exactly 942mb.
          I can't imagine there would be any differences with the demos all being exactly the same size.
          Part of the reason for the rather dramatic difference in Dot's comparison screens, was probably partly due to the use of component cables (as he stated).

The retail release will definitely deserve another comparison. I'll be surprised (and disappointed) if there is a wide difference between the final builds.

But anyhoo, I've only got the demo on PS3 and I think it looks awesome!

Comment

Hes saying the disk version of the Japanese demo, which was released over a month ago now, which could in fact be a different build. Im sure you will see a ton of footage from here, dont worry

Comment

Nice pics, the exploding of the head looks pretty realistic
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

The exploding head pic is my laptop background right now.

Comment

wtf does sheva's tattoo say?

good hd pics btw

Comment

Her tattoo reads "Shujaa," which if you say out loud almost sounds like "Soldier" in English. That's the basic meaning, though it specifically means "Warrior" in Swahili.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                      Made some more, for those who are interested

http://superiorversion.com/?p=224
                      Sheva's tattoo is purple. =/
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                      X