Gamepro Germany Resident Evil 5 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamepro Germany Resident Evil 5 Review

The latest issue of Gamepro Germany has a review of Resident Evil 5, and a brief summary of the review's key points has appeared online. It should be noted that this has not yet been confirmed.

+ great character models, fantastic special effects
    + Varied areas
    + Interesting story
    + Outstanding AI
    + Gigantic boss battles
    + 18 hours of gameplay (story mode)
    + lots of bonus material
    + High replay value

- Framerate hickups (PS3)
    - No puzzle solving

93%
    Thanks to ganado.
    Last edited by Archelon; 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM.

Is it confirmed at this point? Because I saw that on GameFAQs with no source so I took it as rumor.

Comment

- No puzzle solving
      That's a negative point? Well, I suppose it would be for the current generation of gamer. The gamer that suffers a cardiac arrest if he doesn't kill something every thirty seconds.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, this isn't confirmed yet. Someone merely translated it off a German forum from a poster who didn't post any scans.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        That's a negative point? Well, I suppose it would be for the current generation of gamer. The gamer that suffers a cardiac arrest if he doesn't kill something every thirty seconds.
        Don't you mean it would be a positive for the typical gamer nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          I think you may have misunderstood. The review is saying that the lack of puzzles is a fault with the game.

Comment

Ah, hang on. I think I may have clusterfucked the whole meaning behind that and misunderstood. Which is a shame since I had a great arguement going there. Good potential, wasted. Just Haze'd myself there.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-02-2009, 10:56 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

I thought this was just a post some random person made on Gamefaqs? Why are we posting it here?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                I thought this was just a post some random person made on Gamefaqs? Why are we posting it here?
                Because I'm an idiot.

Cheers.

A mod will have to remove it, though.

Comment

Working...
                X