Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, #42 is awesome.
    I think that's the final boss fight/batte with the ChainSaw freak.
    But #17 is the one I crave to see in action as well.

Comment

• His skin is all charred and cracked. He must be in an insurmountable amount of pain...

Comment

• But so is the Axe-Man(in the scene where they submission Chris).
        Both of their skins are charred. As if they were burned alive to be given strength/etc.

Btw, I like the fact that it's night, the smoke from the fire is fogging the whole screen, and such.

It'll be even better if it goes like this:

*Chris walking forward*
        *Off-screen, we hear a chainsaw rev up*
        *Chainsaw freak get's on-screen, RE3 Nemesis Dead Factory fight style*
        *Chris says some cool one-liner*
        *Chris shoots the barrels around them to light the whole circle around them in fire, so the Chainsaw dude doesn't run away. Obviously Chris wants to finish him off if he does this*

FIGHT STARTS
        Last edited by ElusionM; 06-06-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• 1Up has their own video interview with Takeuchi posted now. I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know how it compares to the others, but I'll edit my post once I've finished checking it out.

Comment

• Posted ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              His skin is all charred and cracked. He must be in an insurmountable amount of pain...
              In one of the screenshots, I could swear there was a tentacle or something coming out of a similar crack in one of the villager's arms. Perhaps it's a side effect of the parasite?

Here's the picture:

Last edited by Archelon; 06-06-2008, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• It does look like its coming from his arm....it seems too far down to be the tentacles coming from the inner portion of the parasite in his mouth.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• It looks almost like it's coming out of his mouth and piercing his arm!

Sick!!

Comment

• After messing with the brightness and such, I was able to make the shot of his arm a bit better, and yes, there are actually two tentacles coming from his arm.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• #27 looks hella sick with the dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        After messing with the brightness and such, I was able to make the shot of his arm a bit better, and yes, there are actually two tentacles coming from his arm.
                        "Farmers" written in chalk is upside down on that wall

Comment

• It should be noted that some of the animations aren't final on the parasites. Theres some scenes which show the "mouth" parasites coming through the guys chin and such.

Comment

• I think it would be interesting to have the parasites come from different parts of the body. It will inhabit a host entirely...erupting from the back and arms would make perfect sense.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I'd hate to see a parasite come from anywhere near the groin area. Capcom doesn't need to get into the "Tentacle Monster Rape" scene anymore than it already has...

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                                I'd hate to see a parasite come from anywhere near the groin area. Capcom doesn't need to get into the "Tentacle Monster Rape" scene anymore than it already has...

Luuuuiisss!

RE4 was so filled with innuendos it wasn't even funny.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X