Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a guess, but as the parasite grows it can probably pop out of various places. It comes out the mouth because it starts in the stomach and that's the easier access, but I imagine it starts taking the body over rather like creepers in piping. If it needed large ammounts of water it would explain the cracks in folks skin.

But yeah. The end boss is likely, as usual, to have more tenticles than a Japanese school girl can scream at.

Comment

• And the weapon to defeat it? Rocket launcher. Totally didn't see it coming.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I don't want to live in a world where a single rocket CAN'T take down a multimillion dollar biological experiment! That would be maddness!!

Comment

• There must always be a rocket launcher. Not having a rocket launcher makes zombie Jesus cry. He shed a few tears at CV.

Comment

• Guys, the topic is for reporting news, not discussion. Please make a topic in the appropriate forum for that

Comment

• Like they said no RE0 Wii for the US, they just said no RE5 for the PC:

That sucks. I would have bought a PC version even after getting a PS3/360 one.

Comment

• Why is that being reported now?! That whole story dates back to just under a year ago! Even the link to the Destructoid page where they got the story from confirms that! Slow news day or what!

But ha, as if Capcom won't release a PC version REALLY! It's the lead platform!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Hm..I'll wait for the official PR before doing anything. That could very easily be a fan cover.
                  The official online Capcom shop is showing that boxart now.

カプコンの商品がなんでも揃う公式通販サイトです! 、ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品はどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!
                  sigpic

Comment

• So the boxart I've already posted wasn't fake, it's the same.

Comment

• That all figures. Lazy cover for a lazy port.

Comment

• After UC, in RE5 Wesker will be voiced again by DC Doulglas? Guys what do you think about? So Wesker is confirmed?!?
                        Last edited by Sunglasses; 06-13-2008, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Wescer is always great. And i liked his voice in UC (yes maybe I'm the only one) so I think it is a gret news.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• It's not official, but It could be... we should wait for a Capcom announcement.

Comment

• Oh my... Douglas was ok as a Waugh-replacement in a low-budged RE game. But in the long run, his Wesker was worse than Waugh's. I really hope that Capcom hire Waugh again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                                After UC, in RE5 Wesker will be voiced again by DC Doulglas? Guys what do you think about? So Wesker is confirmed?!?
                                http://www.destructoid.com/wesker-in...nt-90299.phtml
                                For the love of god, they have the dialog of UC already recorded with Richard and replaced it with DC recording?, silly Capcom.

Comment

Working...
                                X