Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope. I don't trust any of them at capcom and they just see dollar signs.

Comment

• i think it will be, i dont think we have anything to worry about

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
        @Big Stu
        mhh I have some hot questions for you:
        Are you dot50cal? no!
        Are you mod or admin? no!
        Are you reporting some news? no!

I was reporting a news or a rumor, maybe interesting...
        You aren't interested!? Mind your business.
        So... why Little Stu? Maybe you hate me... frustrated...
        All because i pointed you in the direction of Dot's previous advice of discussion with this thread? A bit over the top don't you think?

Comment

• i heard that Sherry was supposed to be in RE5
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            All because i pointed you in the direction of Dot's previous advice of discussion with this thread? A bit over the top don't you think?
            You're wrong, mine was a news report and you are a frustrated Little Stu. Over
            PS: don't cry

Comment

• Righty, this is the last i'm saying on the subject.

You asked people IN THIS THREAD what they thought about something, and i pointed out that Dot likes to keep this thread free of discussion.

That's all there is to it.

Comment

• Nintendo confirms that Biohazard 0 Wii doesent' have any new content, players can only choice to use remote and nunchuck or the classic controller NGC, then no motion control.

==> http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/software/rbhj/index.html <==

Comment

• Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                  i heard that Sherry was supposed to be in RE5
                  That is the rumor as of know. Theory is, she is the girl in the test tube and the blond girl that Chris was holding in the screen shots. Guess we won't know till E3.

Comment

• Now you can pre-order the Biohazard Pachislot OST on PlayAsia.com.
                    the realease data is Aug 06 2008

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 is on GameSpot's E3 Most Anticipated games list:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Apparently, they have set May 5th, 2009 as the release date.

Comment

• The release thing has to be a typo cause I get the news later and it once said that game was coming out in December of 07.

Comment

• The game has NO CONFIRMED RELEASE date, it is all speculation. The only thing we know is that it is BEFORE THE END of Capcom's fiscal year.

Comment

• I hope we dont have to wait right till the end of the fiscal year

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                              You're wrong, mine was a news report and you are a frustrated Little Stu. Over
                              PS: don't cry
                              Stop this please.

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              My brother just emailed me saying the new RE5 trailer (Sheeva 'Welcome to Africa') is on the Xbox live marketplace. He's in Australia. I don't know if the content differs between store to store.
                              Gene, I'm not seeing this on the Euro store. Can anyone look into this?
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-24-2008, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• I downloaded this on the xbox live marketplace about two weeks ago now

Comment

Working...
                                X