Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meant DEGENERATIOn, not 5.

Comment

• According to Chris Kramer over on Capcom's official boards, there will be a new RE5 trailer at Leipzig:

Kramez: I'll swing this. Our full Leipzig announcements will be made next week by our brethren across the Atlantic, Capcom Europe. I can tell you that RE5 will not be available to the public on the show floor, due to German restrictions about showing M rated content. There will, however, be a new trailer for the game available online around the time of the show. Same restrictions will also apply to showing RE: Degeneration. Attendees will be able to get their hands on several of the games we showed at both E3 and Comic-con. More coming soon, promise, just can't scoop CEE!
      Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/b...overs_and_more

Comment

• New trailer for Degeneration. It's in the COMic-CON parts, part 1 and the JAPAN version.

Comment

• The BH DEGENERATION Blog changes it's url and updates with a review of the Comic-Con event and a new entry dated on August 1st. Though, there's no translation on the American Blog yet.

Comment

• ElusionM said it before: there are two new trailers on the oficial Biohazard Degeneration website. You can already see it on YouTube on RevilTV:

Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer 2:
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer 3:
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Nice avatar/signatures Dunkel.

Comment

• I love your avatar Dunkel!!! and of cours your signature too!!!

P.S.: I know I literally repeated what ElusionM said

Comment

• Please only post in this topic when there is news to report. Its not a topic for discussion. Thanks.

Comment

• This isn't really new thread worthy, so I'll just post it here. I saw that there are some RE5 wallpapers available on the X-Box Live Marketplace.

They are 30 Microsoft Points.

Screenshot :
                    Attached Files

Comment

• They are charging for wallpapers? Jesus christ.

Comment

• Are these themes, or wallpapers?

They did a Chris wallpaper last time that was just one single image, didn't they charge for that too?

Comment

• I hope not, because it was available on PSN and the Capcom Blog site as well. I'll check these out later today and report back on what they are.

Comment

• According to my calculations, each Microsoft Point is worth 0.0125 dollars. So, the 30 points this one is turns out to be like $0.38 cents if you round up.

Think of it this way, from Capcom's perspective: A million downloads and they make $375,000
                            Last edited by Project Omega; 08-04-2008, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• The future! According to insiders, Capcom is forecasting 2.3 million global sales for Resident Evil 5 this year. Keep in mind, Devil May Cry 4 has moved around 2.3 units — "record" sales for that franchise. But, seeing how RE is a bigger series, Capcom's estimate for Resident Evil 5 does seem rather conservative.…

Hardly new, but i thought i'd throw it out there!
                              Last edited by Stu; 08-04-2008, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• There are three new videos at http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/gcb/
                                (RE Pachislot)

Click on 6th board and go to "Change Action Movie" and "Battle" for two more videos (Forest and Lisa Trevor).
                                Btw, anyone knows what Jill said to Chris on the radio at 1:30 on the Change Action Movie?

P.S.: Thanks, my avatar and signature were made by a friend xD (Yuna, but she posted here just once)

Comment

Working...
                                X