Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, look at that. The News Report topic. Where news is discused.

And just to cut off more chatting...it takes about five minutes to set up a PSN account so you can download stuff from the store (which also contains all the videos and free demos and such) and it was fairly simple, so you should have no issues.

Comment

• Hey, look at that. A double-posted post.

Haha, nah, I'm kidding with ya Darkmoon.

But yeah, News REPORT....not exactly News Discuss.....ion.
      Last edited by ElusionM; 01-20-2009, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Red Ant, Capcom's Australian distributer, has been placed in receivership. That translates to them being 'Financially F**ked'!
        Hopefully, this wont delay the release of RE5 down under but it could...
        Looks like the rumour we heard earlier today is now sadly confirmed. According to a listing on the Australian Securities and Investments Commission website, Red Ant Enterprises is now officially in the hands of receivers. ASIC lists Red Ant’s status as “UNDER EXTERNAL ADMINISTRATION and/or CONTROLLER APPOINTED”, which doesn’t sound too good at all. Quite […]

Comment

• Weird Kotaku, weird. Konami isn't distributed by Red Ant... Atari does their distrib. Other than that, not cool. But I expect someone... again most likely Atari... will pick these up, especially Capcom.
          Last edited by Rombie; 01-20-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Official XBOX magazine Australia had a feature on RE5 that featured new screens but while they were 'new' they showed no new areas/enemies/characters just content we had seen before but different angles. The article itself revealed no new information apart from this...

'we encountered our first mini boss fight in a closed off furnace area'
            I'd imagine by this point they had already seen Chainsaw man and the Executioner so this could be a different enemy.
            Last edited by marcusray; 01-20-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusray View Post
              Official XBOX magazine Australia had a feature on RE5 that featured new screens but while they were 'new' they showed no new areas/enemies/characters just content we had seen before but different angles. The article itself revealed no new information apart from this...

I'd imagine by this point they had already seen Chainsaw man and the Executioner so this could be a different enemy.
              Hopefully, you dont have scans of this do you, or a link to this info, im curious to see the new angles and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                Hopefully, you dont have scans of this do you, or a link to this info, im curious to see the new angles and such.
                Sorry I do not...I only skimmed through the magazine on my lunch break. It's a shame there was no new information because the feature was quite large.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                  Sorry I do not...I only skimmed through the magazine on my lunch break. It's a shame there was no new information because the feature was quite large.
                  Oh no problem, just interested. Im sure itll be up on the web soon enough anyhow, every article seems to hit eventually. Thanks. Ya too bad, it would be nice to have just a little more tease of new areas before the game releases.

Comment

• New scans from Playstation Oficial Magazine Spain

PS: The scans are similar than PlayMania but in better quality...

Scans by -reCenter-
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BSAA site updated with info about the T-Virus, sadly only text on japanese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                        BSAA site updated with info about the T-Virus, sadly only text on japanese.
                        nothing new here
                        could you post a screen?

Comment

• Thanks God I understand Spanish!

And thanks for the scans

EDIT:
                          Looks like we're really having flashbacks, yay
                          Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2009, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• RE5 via system link with 16 players?? o.O
                            According to his site, this is written on the UK pack for the 360 version o.o

Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 01-21-2009, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post

EDIT:
                              Looks like we're really having flashbacks, yay

I'm not really sure there will be a lot of flashbacks... Some fore sure (ex Spencer mansion).

But I think that this magazine doesn't know very much about what will happen in the game...

Comment

• No 16 player system link guys.

It has been brought to our attention that the recently issued packaging for the Limited Edition version of Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 contains an error. It wrongly stated that the game supported 2-16 players via system link. The correct number of players supported via system link is in fact two. Please accept our apologies for this mistake and any confusion this may have caused.
                                We will issue final packaging shortly.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X