RE5 presentation in Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 presentation in Italy

2 days ago, RE5 has been presented in Milan (Italy) by Halifax.
    Special guests: Masachika Kawata, producer of RE5, Shigemi Tanaka Lee, Capcom International Business co-ordinator, Ben Le Rougetel , Capcom and PR Director European Community.

Unfortunately I couldn't go there, but this morning my friend who attended the event emailed me some pictures taken just few minutes before the event started plus a brief description of the whole event.

The location was AMAZING, designed in order to reproduce the classic Resident Evil atmosphere of anxiety and fear. The location was completely enveloped by the shadow, and it was illuminated by 1500 white candles.

Halifax started the event showing 2 viral videos, (Ceremony and Date), and the public were pleased.
    After a brief description of the game he started playing through first 3 levels. Basically have been shown the same gameplay scenes we have already seen in the gamepro videoreview: refinery gameplay, mijini bikers, and popocarim boss battle... nothing really new.
    After 30-45 minutes of gameplay, the public asked some questions to Kawata, nothing really interesting... just boring questions concerning the inability of run and shoot.

ah one more thing, Kawata revealed the final boss name Spoiler:
    Attached Files

Final Boss name is no big surprise I think.

And nice pics man thanks. The candles must have created a great atmosphere for a presentation like this.
    Last edited by aris13; 02-07-2009, 08:59 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

agree it is no surprise at all,i never liked him in the first place.

Comment

Yes, amazing pic Sun. they came to Spain a few days ago also but according to my partners was impossible to ask a question him.

-Vandal-
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X