Resident Evil 5 Ps3 online problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Ps3 online problem

has anyone been having problems joining games on Re5 demo? on the us demo i cant join games and my after ive join the a game the screen been staying dark

I sometimes have problems to join games, but it says "error XXXXXXX"

Comment

Only problem I have with it is inviting a friend. Otherwise works fine.

Comment

i cant join either, i get the dns error message or something, and i hit back and it just stays on that connecting screen with either chris or sheva's stats. I just assumed it was my connection, i have basic dsl, under 1.5 mbsp or something

Comment

That first time we tried to play Adam I kept getting error messages. I'd say its just an issue with the servers from time to time. I've only ever had the problem a few times. Sometimes I'll get the error message, and once when I went into the XMB to accept an invite the screen just stayed dimmed but I couldn't access anything.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

why cant Sheva be the host? T___T

Comment

I get it too, sometimes. I assume it's a connection thing with my wireless? After a couple of tries it connects, though, and works fine through to the end.

Comment

I don't know if it's relevant because I have the 360 version, but the first time me and Gareth played the RE5 demo, we had really bad lag and then got kicked off saying there were server problems. It's been fine since though.

Comment

all this just started when the RE5 demo before that it work fine it just invite people is problem , i just hope it fix whenever it comes out. 33 more days
                  Last edited by adamthegrave; 02-08-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X