No announcement yet.

How Did you Get Into the Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my bro got the REmake for his GC I played it as Jill and was hooked.

Comment

I don't remember exactly when, but I became hooked when I was on my Uncles Playstation. He introduced me to Crash, Final Fantasy and also Resident Evil, as he'd brought RE2 round one time with his PS1. From then on I was hooked, I got a PS1 that Christmas and my love for the series grew from there.

Comment

after seeing the first zombie fmv in the first game it scared the crap out of me but then again i was probs only around 8 years old so ya know >.<, anyway because I was shit scared of the whole series i decided when I was 14 too confront my fear after watching the original dawn of the dead I just picked up the pad, took a deep breath and played and after that loved the series and still do too this day.

Comment

in 1998 after playing on my friends SNES i asked my father a videogame,he bought the playistation for me with no games,a few days later we were at a local videogame store and i saw resident evil 2 DS,i liked the cover and bought it,it was the best game i ever played on the playstation,then i decided to get re 1,it was great,then i bought every new re game exept the gun survivor ones and the game cube exclusives.
          Last edited by ZERO; 02-13-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Watched my brother playing RE2, I was shocked when that hands came out of the wall...
            Than I was really interested and played everyday, although I died everytime....I was 5~6 years old by the time.
            And it was sooooo scary....good times....
            Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X