Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Null

Null
    Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-13-2023, 05:27 AM.

Sheva looks like a man
    XD

Comment

Umm, where is Ada and Barry?

Comment

I can think of no reason why Rebecca should be included in that character web above any of the other STARS members, other than the fact she had her own game. Besides that, is she really that important?
        Last edited by Vector; 02-12-2009, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
          ^

That list is a little wierd. Especially since they mention Rebecca and not other important characters.
          Yeah, thats what I was thinking. If they went ahead and put Rebecca on there then characters like Ada and Barry deserve to be on that chart too.

EDIT: I think that chart is only going by RE:UC and Degeneration.
          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 02-12-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Unless...OMFG Rebecca is birdwoman, Claire is tubegirl and Jill is Uroboros! THEN it all makes sense!

Comment

Barry? where's Barry?

well i think they only had the main cast up there, Barry and Ada are supporting cast.

and yes, Sheva looks unusually manly in that photo.

Comment

I love idea that Wesker and the zombies are allies.

Wesker: Commander of the zombie horde, advance!

Zombie in General Hat: Ragh?

Wesker: Fool! Can't you see now is the time to strike? Attack!

*Zombie in General Hat tries to btie Wesker and gets Orbital Teleporting Falcon Punch to the Nuts for his trouble.*

Wesker: Betrayal by my zombie allies? NO!

So, yeah. I think that list is for the casual fans who didn't play the earlier games to give them a general idea of what the hell is happening.

Comment

So i guess we can safely say now that, by the looks of things, Chris is not such a push over for Wesker in this one than in the other titles.

Comment

Wow Sheeva looks pissed in that picture
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Sheva doesn't look manly, she looks like the bad-ass bitch that she is.

Comment

Lol Irons Dr; How much influence did the guy have??

I suppose Chris slipped Sheva some of his steroids, well the ones that isolate the rage side-effect. Those are the same ones that Christian Bale's Batman takes. Ahhh science...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          I can think of no reason why Rebecca should be included in that character web above any of the other STARS members, other than the fact she had her own game. Besides that, is she really that important?
                          Last edited by Rakkoon; 02-20-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

She's not that important anymore, her story ended with Raccoon city. I wonder why Ada isn't on the list, she's far more improtant than Rebecca.
                            sigpic

Comment

omg, Chris got the 1st copy of the mag...maybe Chris's subscription ended and that's why he is losing his mind and going off the deep end!!! It makes sense now.

Yes Sheva has her man face on.....ROFL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X