What do u think wesker will turn into?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    Hey, the walrus was my idea! So I am entitled to royalties once "Albert Walrus" keychains start getting packaged with future RE items.
    lol...postcards will do also with the quote...

"Wish you were here!"

Comment

^That should be your next picture: Albert Walrus on the beach, along with the smaller Chris Redfield and Kirk Mathison (who's the "Spuds McKenzie" of the BSAA). And of course, the slogan "Wish you were here!"

Comment

Well I think Wesker has mutated already. Its just his mindscape he wanted to be a more powerful self and thats what he is. The only signs we see that he isn't human are his eyes though to be honest we don't know what else on him bar his lower arms and neck look normal. He could be covered with scales.

I always thought that the virus Wesker took was a varient of T (which the secret Birkin took to the grave with him), so it doesn't necessarily mean it'll go down the same paths as T. Didn't his virus have something like 60% chance of resurrecting the host with enhanced abilities, 30% chance of resurrecting the host as normal and 10% chance of staying dead? (I can't remember exactly) Which is far from the T-Viruses 90% chance of resurrection with added hunger for brains, the small percentage that can become tyrants and the immune people.

Comment

Well, if you ask me, I'd assume that he'll either
          A. Mutate, becoming something along the lines of Saddler at the end of 4, or perhaps something akin to Birkin's "dog" or "Blob" form from 2.
          B. Not mutate, but rather remain in his "human" form we're used to, but, Spoiler:

Also, I demand an Albert Walrus unlockable in RE6 .

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
            the only thing I can see is a Wesker clone, that's about it. You know, Wesker could go the Agent Smith angle and raise a colony of Weskers complete with shades....yeah I can see it happening.

Missster Redfield...we missed you....
            Now wouldn't that be a twist, if all those tubes from the trailers were Wesker Clones?

Comment

Originally posted by atlier00 View Post
              Now wouldn't that be a twist, if all those tubes from the trailers were Wesker Clones?
              long haired Wesker clones I could see...all given awesome black shades upon untubing themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X