Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could the T-veronica virus be infecting the tube-girl in RE5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would guess that T-Veronica will play *some* role in the game due to Alexia's plans bearing a striking similarity to Wesker's.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      It is quite possible. I know I was talking to Alexia about this yesterday and mentioned if Sherry was in the game I'd think serious thoughts about her being in a tube being infected by T-Veronica. She could have been exposed and frozen nearly ten years ago...

This doesn't stop the idea of a different strain of T-Veronica being used on whoever is in the tube. One that only takes, say, two or three years to turn you into a controlled mutant. Or that what we see is a character part way through the process who may turn into a hideous beastie when prematurely released. Oh the irony. Or a clone. Although I hate clones and intend to go producer hunting if that crap makes any more apperances.
      I thought it was the T veronica when i first saw the trailer with tube girl in it, i doubt Sherry will be in this game full stop, or any other RE game. To me shes more of a side character like Steve is, and he isnt coming back. But yes, i reckon its t-eronica or a variant of it too.
      Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 02-16-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        Plus Capcom's BSAA website has information on the T-veronica virus. They could be hinting at something.
        That's ture I notice that was well on the BSAA site may be there trying to give us a hint like you said that the T-veronica virus may be in the game we will just have too wait a little longer to find out.

Comment

I don't think Tube girl is infected with T-Veronica, because I believe tube girl = bird girl.
          Spoiler:

Aside from that, Tube Girl/Bird Girl don't exhibit any traits similar to the T-Veronica virus. There is no mutation we've seen.

If the T-Veronica virus plays any part in RE5, I think it'll be more to do with what Ciaren said, world domination.

Comment

in the new trailer tube girl and bird lady are shown at the same time. that rules out tube girl being jill... i mean bird lady

Comment

makes sense, i mena alexia had to have herself reated with it over a certain amount of time for it to work due ot her screw up with dear old daddy/

Comment

I think will the producers saying that Code Veronica was is very important to this game and the fact that there is a woman in tube, make it highly likely she is infected with something. Considering every game brought a new virus/parasite, I think that whoever is in the tube is infected with a hybrid of viruses or something entirely new.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                  I think will the producers saying that Code Veronica was is very important to this game and the fact that there is a woman in tube, make it highly likely she is infected with something. Considering every game brought a new virus/parasite, I think that whoever is in the tube is infected with a hybrid of viruses or something entirely new.
                  oh good call!
                  i never thought of it like that.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by rehunk88; 02-18-2009, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                        I don't think Tube girl is infected with T-Veronica, because I believe tube girl = bird girl.
                        Spoiler:

Aside from that, Tube Girl/Bird Girl don't exhibit any traits similar to the T-Veronica virus. There is no mutation we've seen.

If the T-Veronica virus plays any part in RE5, I think it'll be more to do with what Ciaren said, world domination.
                        good point there. but the Bio5 official site seems to indicate that the game is taking place in 2009, so its actually 3 years (though it doesn't make much of a difference). Also, they could have enhance the t-veronica virus and shorten the time needed to bond the virus and the human subject from 15 years to 3 years

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by xfactor; 02-18-2009, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                          Also, they could have enhance the t-veronica virus and shorten the time needed to bond the virus and the human subject from 15 years to 3 years
                          Well, like I indicated in a previous post, it could be possible to dilute the virus between human hosts, so that symbiosis doesn't take an extended amount of time. If the virus can be enhanced through a human for some odd years, and then a new variation is to be created, then it would likely be more adapted to human DNA.
                          Spoiler:

It makes me remember the fight between him and Alexia from CVX(In CV, he was actually shown getting smacked around more). The virus does seem to have the potential of the upper-hand. If enhanced, it may carry some attributes that would be valuable for use by a sole organism, instead of mass-infection by numerous bioweapons using the T-virus. I don't think T-veronica was meant to be used in such a number...
                          Last edited by Red-Jackal; 02-18-2009, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X