No announcement yet.

Your Questions about the Capcom Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you see any kind of flashbacks ? or our main character chris talking about some of the older re chars like barry or rebecca ?

Comment

Originally posted by ps3147 View Post
      Did you get to play the part were chris is zooming in on a large bridge with his rifle, or the part were you are trying to destroy a van on the bridge. Both of these scenes were shown in the captivate 08 trailer but have not been seen since. Just wanted confirmation if these parts were still in the game because they looked pretty cool.
      Ya, thats a good question, i want to know that too, in fact, if you can recall was there village areas like in the cap 08 trailer as well, that whole trailer was awesome, like when it shows that backalleyway and like 30 enemies sprint up. But ya, in the trophies revealed, there was a trophy for shooting a majini in a truck, so perhaps it was

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
        did you see any kind of flashbacks ? or our main character chris talking about some of the older re chars like barry or rebecca ?
        If you want to know you'll have to PM me. Under the new rules about spoilers, I am only allowed to post spoilers within the spoiler thread. I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X