• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 racism parody

Thought you guys might enjoy this.
    Last edited by Mr. Kennedy; 02-17-2009, 11:29 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Oh, my god.
    Seriously, you didn't hear anything about racism when you had to kill the damn Europeans in RE4.
    I personally think that there's more racist black people than there are racist white people.
    I mean, come on, you don't see us with a "White Entertainment Television", and if we did, we'd be called racist. I think it's all a load of shit.

Comment

I've noticed it's more white people using the race card than black people. Many of them are over it, where as many white people feel like they have some obligation to point racism out in order to help them.

There was this baker who "celebrated" Obama's inauguration by making "Drunk Negro Face" cookies. White people were offended, where as a lot of black people were amused.

Comment

Exactly, equal rights has gone so far to even the dumbest things being 'racist.'
        But even black people don't even find somethings racist that the media do, yet the community/government/media insists it is.
        I remember reading a story about a girl who was put in a group with foreign people, she couldn't understand them and wanted to goto a different group, she got put in jail for racial crimes.
        And isn't 'Bah Bah Black Sleep' banned because it demeans black people?
        Either way, this video is so fricken hilarious, I lol'd, seriously.
        Last edited by Gradon; 02-17-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

it is in...Where is RE5 again? Somewhere about Africa, I guess.
          And if they made all of the people white, people would still call them racist for excluding black people in friggen Africa. They're damned if they do, they're damned if they don't.

Comment

This thread is gonna be interesting!

Comment

HAHAH that was so funny haha so stupid but fun XD

Comment

lol, that was sort of good. GIVE HIM OUR BOTTLES

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  I remember reading a story about a girl who was put in a group with foreign people, she couldn't understand them and wanted to goto a different group, she got put in jail for racial crimes.
                  are you serious? that is fucking insane, and unfair, i hope she was let out, do you know any more about that? im interested gradon.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    lol

are you serious? that is fucking insane, and unfair, i hope she was let out, do you know any more about that? im interested gradon.
                    me too its a really stupid thing to do but any way that vid was fuckin funny as hell lol

Comment

Being a white heterosexual male, I'm rather low on the sociopolitical ladder. Isn't it ironic though, how the roles in society have almost practically been reversed?
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-18-2009, 06:48 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Okay. Let me say this. Everybody assumes that everything is racist. I think that that in itself is racist, because people think that everything is because of somebody's race/religion. Somebody says they dislike Obama, and their first reaction is "Are you racist?"

Comment

Yes. Acknowledging racism is itself racist.
                          Last edited by Mr. Kennedy; 02-18-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

It makes me wonder how many people would call the game racist if instead of Chris the main male was a black man. I'm sure there would still be some, ranting about how they are making Africans seem so hostile and evil...but look at the civil wars that are constantly going on there...in some cases its not far from the truth.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

It's not acknowledging racism, if it's just assuming that something is racist judging by a person's race.

Comment

Working...
                              X