The best Resident Evil character ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
    Miss Valentine: Long story. So you have a thing for Jill Valentine? I'm more of a Claire Redfield person myself.
    hay im a Claire fan just as much as i am a Jill fan. Claire is in my sig pic as well. i should put Rebecca in as well. since she's awesome.

Claire is awesome beyond belief, she is one of the coolest characters ever in existence, i love her so much. she's caring, motherly, brave and one of my favorite characters ever. and i love her red hair so much.

if it was Claire's grave stone we saw in RE5's trailer i would be just as much Outraged about it as i am now with Jill's gravestone.

Comment

• i would be just as much Outraged about it as i am now with Jill's gravestone.
      Why are you outraged? It's obviously just a plot point. I LIKE Jill, (not love or a fanatic) and I'm glad she's back in a Resident Evil game and we'll get to see her again. Originally I just thought it'd be Chris (who I really don't like) and a bunch of new characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
        Why are you outraged? It's obviously just a plot point. I LIKE Jill, (not love or a fanatic) and I'm glad she's back in a Resident Evil game and we'll get to see her again. Originally I just thought it'd be Chris (who I really don't like) and a bunch of new characters.
        sorry, i meant as outraged as i was when i first saw that trailer, i was really pissed after watching that trailer. but im reasonably sure she lives now. but still worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
          I've never met a Leon fan boy before.
          What gave you that idea? I thought Kevin Ryman looked more like Tom Cruise not Leon. I can't fucking stand Leon ever since RE4...I can still hear Ashley "Leon!..help me Leon...Leon!...help me Leon."
          Last edited by Harry Mason; 02-28-2009, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• sorry, i meant as outraged as i was when i first saw that trailer, i was really pissed after watching that trailer. but im reasonably sure she lives now. but still worried.
            Don't be sorry, it's just your opinion at the end of the day, but there's no point getting worked up over a game. I'm glad she's back in a game and I think it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be the last we see of her.
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-28-2009, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
              Don't be sorry, it's just your opinion at the end of the day, but there's no point getting worked up over a game. I'm glad she's back in a game and I think it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be the last we see of her.
              I wouldn't be so sure of that.

However I too am glad that Jill is in the game. But even if she would of been killed pre-RE5 and that was just used a plot device to further evolve Chris's character...I'd still be ok with that, so long as it made sense. Thats not just limited to Jill though, its true for any character in this game series.

I do however wish they would do a better job in giving some insight on side characters and what they are up to.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                i would have to say i love ahsley graham with her *help me leon* and *leon u pervert*
                lol just kidding
                i like claire redfeild becuase is the nicest and toughest character out there, like me
                Why don't you do a Claire cosplay? You kinda look like her.

Comment

• I hate Ashley.

Comment

Working...
                  X