Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since RE is based of sweet home, where can i find a legal copy of the movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since RE is based of sweet home, where can i find a legal copy of the movie?

since piracy is a nono and i want to see the movie that made the game that RE is based off of. is there any way of getting a legal version of the movie sweet home subtitled pal or ntsc?

It's a game.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I only watched a really bad VHS rip (the quality was rather bad, but it was still viewable ;)) and trust me, it's not worth it. The movie is bad, hilariously bad and it's not really worth watching it. If you're interested, there's a pretty detailed synopsis with pictures on the net (LINK).

If anything, go and play the game, because RE was based rather on the game and not the movie (the main theme from the game was used in one of RE1 trailers). It's really creepy and really good RPG-like game.

Comment

Based of game.

Never seen movie, could still be same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          I only watched a really bad VHS rip (the quality was rather bad, but it was still viewable ;)) and trust me, it's not worth it. The movie is bad, hilariously bad and it's not really worth watching it. If you're interested, there's a pretty detailed synopsis with pictures on the net (LINK).

If anything, go and play the game, because RE was based rather on the game and not the movie (the main theme from the game was used in one of RE1 trailers). It's really creepy and really good RPG-like game.
          Thanks for the link..that was pretty disturbing

I've gotta go get this movie, lol
          Last edited by Harry Mason; 02-23-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah the game is one of those rare RPGs where if a character dies, he/she's dead. No fenix down, no resurrection bottle, no nothing. Does anyone know of any other RPGs with that feature (serious question)?

Comment

*Phoenix, not fenix.

Comment

Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy Tactics to an extent (you have a few turns to revive the KO'd character before they vanish) were harsh in this regard.

Comment

I think RE is based more heavily on the first Alone in the Dark games. They look alot like the first RE and the procession is very similar. Then, in the second one, you get to play a little girl for a while. In the second RE, you get to do that too. OMGOSH!

Comment

Funny after seeing the film I now think RE 3.5 looks much more like this movie. The whole tone of the existing video footage from 3.5 with the flashlight and supernatural theme fits this movie perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X