No announcement yet.

What the?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EB Sells them used here for like 75 still, what a ripoff. Andrew if you really need one lemme know, Ill handle it with borman.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      EB Sells them used here for like 75 still, what a ripoff. Andrew if you really need one lemme know, Ill handle it with borman.

way to confuse me lol. Dont be using Andrew and Borman in the same sentence, had to re-read it a few times to get it to make sense XD At first I was like "Hmm, why would I need one, and why would you handle it with me?.." then it dawned on me that im not the only Andrew XD

Comment

Nikovich, John can handle it for me there, so it doesn't matter i'm in Russia or whatever. You still didn't point to where GC's are for $20.

Comment

Dot50Cal, Borman can we please arrange it? LOL
          First i need to know how much do you want for it. :-) I would like some really cheap one without any extra shit, just console and power supply unit. That's all. Even joystick or memory card aren't required. No papers or box too. ;)

Comment

I bought my GC for R$ 500 + 450 to install the chip, R$ 950,00 = US$ 441,00
            Fuck, that was expensive t_T

Comment

How the HELL did you pay that much for a GC? That's like, extortion.

DM.... it was an exaggeration. There are a few local stores here, not chains, that sell them for really cheap. Can’t remember the names but still, they’re local independents.

Comment

So heck, man, if you have seen them somewhere for $20 it doesn't mean the are being sold that much all the way around. Even if you are in USSA.
                Just pay some attention there are other persons beside you. PLEASE.

Comment

Dude, This is Brazil, not Portugal. LoL
                  Brazil is 3rd World LOL

Comment

I WAS EXAGGERATING.

I see them cheap in a lot of places around here. I haven't seen new ones sell for more than $90 anywhere I've been.
                    Last edited by Nikovich; 04-19-2006, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I didn't say anything about $90. I SAID CHEAP. $90 isn't cheap in my case. Is it clever?

Comment

An interpreter is seriously needed here.

I'm not sure how more plainly I can put this.
                        In most name stores around here (ie- EB games, Gamestop) new ones sell for $90 at most.
                        Just about any independent game store that is in an area near name stores that it has to compete with is almost guaranteed for cheaper prices, anywhere from $40-60, even for new ones.

Find an independent store in an area with regular franchise game stores and you're bound to find them for much cheaper.

Comment

I didn't speak to you at first. Don't teach me how to live.
                          Forget it.

Comment

Dude. I am not screwing up your language, don't lose your patience and start hostilities with me. I was trying to help you out. I don’t start talking terrible Spanish to someone who speaks it as their first language, then get pissed off at them when I don’t make sense to them. Never once did I try to insult you so calm your ass down.

You are not making sense. I don’t understand what you’re trying to say because it doesn’t make sense. I’m trying to tell you that when I said they sell them for $20, it was an exaggeration. Do you know what that means? It means it’s not a serious gauge of how much they’re really being sold for. What I was being serious about was seeing them for $40-60 at independent game stores. You know what that means? It means a single store owned by one person.

Look for independent stores in areas where there are franchise game stores, as in stores in which there are chains that are separately run but part of a whole. The independent stores have to compete with the franchise stores, so they often sell systems that are already going down in price for even less.
                            Last edited by Nikovich; 04-20-2006, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Dude, stop acting like weirdos, fighting over some stupid subject won't lead anyone to the top. So, let's cut the crap here ok?

Comment

I was never fighting over anything. I was trying to help dm out but this is the second time he's gotten belligerent with me for not understanding what I'm saying. You don't automatically resort to attacking somebody like that, especially when it's a language barrier and you're the shaky part of it.

I know English isn't your first language, but that's more reason to step back and ask if you need a better understanding of the situation before you decide to just start throwing punches. If you don't understand what I'm saying, just tell me and I'll reword it.
                                Last edited by Nikovich; 04-21-2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X