X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know who Irving is!

The resemblance amazes me.
    Last edited by robotrevolt; 02-20-2009, 02:49 PM.

eh..... good for you. i know who he is as well.
    Last edited by missvalentine; 02-20-2009, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Meh, a bit of change every once in a while is good. That pear looks yummy

Comment

Thanks, now I have to go out and buy some pears.

Comment

This thread is dumb. Is robotrevolt actually knight88z?

Both have an equal penchant for inane threads.

Anyway, this thread will be closed as soon as a mod shows up today.

Comment

Even if he knew the answer, it should go in the spoiler thread. This is just a waste of space.

Comment

That was my attempt to be funny. Sorry if it was somehow a spoiler or something? It was just supposed to be a joke. :S

Comment

i think irving is steve burnside...and thats my 2 cents...which in australia i thnik is 4 cents

Comment

How is it funny, exactly? Who is that person/child in the little picture next to Irving? Is that "Wee Man" from "Jackass?" I don't see the part where this is supposed to be funny.

Anyway, the last trailer made me a fan of Ricardo Irving (who people instantly thought was Steve, and apparently still do - what is it with jumping to conclusions concerning RE characters?) as he seems to have so much more depth and sympathetic qualities compared to when he was just known as "Fireworks Guy."

I think that although he is on the side of the devil, his demise will be tragic nonetheless.
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-20-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Although this thread has no sense at all, I found that picture scary as hell...

Comment

I'm gonna close this thread now, because even though it was meant to be funny, it's slightly pointless. It could have gone in the RE5 thread and is just generating spam posts and IM-like conversation. Please take it to the appropriate topics.

Comment

Working...
                      X