How Will You Manage Your Items In 5 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Will You Manage Your Items In 5 ?

In all the previous games I have always made a point of saving my handgun ammo more than the ammo for the more powerful guns, save for perhaps the shotgun as at least I always have a backup weapon ( s ) if I run out of ammo or want to save the more powerful stuff for a boss I know is coming up. Other than that, I always try to keep a lot of health items in my inventory and try to limit the amount of them I use so I can save them, one again, for the big fights and so on.

My thought process in 5 on my first play through will be much the same I think as I will not know what is coming and in how many numbers or even the strategies to use on the bosses. So I will personally be making a point to find and horde as many healing items as I can and limit my use of them through the main areas and use them mainly in the boss fights, while with my ammo I will try to conserve a lot of my weaker weapon's ammunition as back up while limiting my more powerful arsenal to the bare minimum so, again, my boss fights can be more in my favour.

well, i usually tend to use the weaker weapons and save the more powerfull ones for boss fights.

in the classics i always used a handgun or the shotgun mainly, and saved all the other weapons for bossed or until a reached the tougher enemies.

i will probably do somewhat the same this time around.

except ussually i horded my healing items in a item box, and rarely carried them on me, or only carried one on me, now ill have to carry them all on me. well ill have to change my strategys.

also ive noticed that conserving ammo comes naturally to me in games now, and so has saving a lot less. i find even when playing MGS or shooters even, i rarely save and only shoot when i really have to. lol ive been playing to much RE probably, now it's become a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      well, i usually tend to use the weaker weapons and save the more powerfull ones for boss fights.

in the classics i always used a handgun or the shotgun mainly, and saved all the other weapons for bossed or until a reached the tougher enemies.

except ussually i horded my healing items in a item box, and rarely carried them on me, or only carried one on me, now ill have to carry them all on me. well ill have to change my strategys.

also ive noticed that conserving ammo comes naturally to me in games now, and so has saving a lot less. i find even when playing MGS or shooters even, i rarely save and only shoot when i really have to. lol ive been playing to much RE probably, now it's become a habit.
      I actually find that I too have formed the habit of saving more items than I really need to in games thanks to playing the RE games lol It is possibly one of the better habits I have formed though as now I always seem to have just enough health items and ammo in any games I play now in order to make it through to the end. Even in a game like Final Fantasy XII, I find I always stock up on healing items and spells more than any other items in the game.

Comment

It's through these sorts of topics that THIA gets dragged down into spam-world

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          well, i usually tend to use the weaker weapons and save the more powerful ones for boss fights.

except usually i horded my healing items in a item box, and rarely carried them on me, or only carried one on me, now ill have to carry them all on me. well ill have to change my strategies.

also Ive noticed that conserving ammo comes naturally to me in games now, and so has saving a lot less. i find even when playing MGS or shooters even, i rarely save and only shoot when i really have to. lol Ive been playing to much RE probably, now it's become a habit.
          i do the same thing too i carry a handgun and handgun ammo one herb mixed herb or f.aid spray depends on what i have and i keep the powerful guns and most healing items in the item box this time around tho i will most likely have 3 guns 2 cases of ammo and 1 or 2 healing items on me

Comment

Working...
          X