RE5 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 PC

pre order re 5 for pc here hahaha i think this is a joke but the release date is 8/5/2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
      http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=892231

pre order re 5 for pc here hahaha i think this is a joke but the release date is 8/5/2009.
      who knows i for one doubt they would make it for the pc i mean it was made for the 360 and ps3 so i really don't think it would work that well to put it on the pc that would have to cut a lot of things out add some new things downgrade the graphics and change the way the controls feel

Comment

Originally posted by chris redfield View Post
        who knows i for one doubt they would make it for the pc i mean it was made for the 360 and ps3 so i really don't think it would work that well to put it on the pc that would have to cut a lot of things out add some new things downgrade the graphics and change the way the controls feel
        OMG. Epic fail.

Yes, it'll get a PC release. No, we don't know when. Yes, it will look and play better on PC. The game engine was designed with the PC platform specifically in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimdictive View Post
          OMG. Epic fail.

Yes, it'll get a PC release. No, we don't know when. Yes, it will look and play better on PC. The game engine was designed with the PC platform specifically in mind.
          sure maybe it was but you never know look at re4 on pc it didnt work that well now did it

Comment

sure maybe it was but you never know look at re4 on pc it didnt work that well now did it
            RE4 wasn't designed on the PC, it was designed on the GameCube.

RE5 (and all of Capcom's next-gen games, mostly) are designed on the PC, the MT Framework engine designed by Capcom is specifically made for it, then ported to the 360 and PS3.

RE4 was also outsourced to Ubisoft and Sourcenext.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
              RE4 wasn't designed on the PC, it was designed on the GameCube.

RE5 (and all of Capcom's next-gen games, mostly) are designed on the PC, the MT Framework engine designed by Capcom is specifically made for it, then ported to the 360 and PS3.

RE4 was also outsourced to Ubisoft and Sourcenext.
              yeah idk why i just dont think it will be made on the pc now that they have next-gen consoles

Comment

yeah idk why i just dont think it will be made on the pc now that they have next-gen consoles
                Uhh, a PC will always be superior to a console.

It'll be out for the PC. All of the MT Framework games (save for Dead Rising) are multi-platform and have been released on the PC.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                  Uhh, a PC will always be superior to a console.

It'll be out for the PC. All of the MT Framework games (save for Dead Rising) are multi-platform and have been released on the PC.
                  well im not saying it shouldn't never did i hope it is and yeah your right it probably will

Comment

*laughs* I love how that site used Outbreak 2 artwork for the "official" box cover!

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                      *laughs* I love how that site used Outbreak 2 artwork for the "official" box cover!
                      Since 1999, we've paid our members over $3.2 Billion in Cash Back. Join now for an extra 10% Cash Back boost. Shop 3,500+ stores using coupons or cash back!

It seems to be a trend in the UK.

Comment

im not surprised its coming 2 pc, tho i do wonder how the controls r gonna work out on there cuz i see ppl sayin the re4 pc controls suck

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          im not surprised its coming 2 pc, tho i do wonder how the controls r gonna work out on there cuz i see ppl sayin the re4 pc controls suck
                          yeah thats what i was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            I've played RE4 (and all the others RE) on my keyboard and I'm not complaining.
                            Not to mention, you can buy a gamepad; really, people tend to forget that there's lots of gamepads available on PC (hell, you can even use PS3/X0/Wii controlers if you want) and lots of nowadays PC gamers use them.

Comment

It's coming just depends on when...there was a 6month wait for the Devil May Cry 4 PC port.

Comment

Working...
                              X