Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone getting the game before the US launch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone getting the game before the US launch?

by that, I am referring to getting the RE5 Jpn/Asian version when it launch in 3 more days. I guess I'll do a rough head check or something
    Last edited by xfactor; 03-01-2009, 10:09 PM.

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    by that, I am referring to getting the RE5 Jpn/Asian version when it launch in 3 more days. I guess I'll do a rough head check or something

no, im not

but i man can wish cant he?

Comment

Does Biohazard 5 work on US servers? =)

Comment

depends, if the JP version turns out to be region free ..

Comment

I am yes.
          If it's posted Friday afternoon, I should have it by the Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            I am yes.
            If it's posted Friday afternoon, I should have it by the Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
            You're in Australia isn't it? By "Tuesday" or "Wednesday", do you really mean tomorrow or the day after?

Comment

It hits Japan Friday (I think?), which would be Thursday in the US (VERY ROUGH APPROXIMATION.

Japan is pretty much the same time zone the East of Australia (-2 hours). So if they post Friday Japanese time, I hope to have it Tuesday/Wednesday Australian time (Japan time).

Tuesday/Wednesday Australian time would be Monday/Tuesday US time, beause the US is about half a day behind us.
              sigpic

Comment

I would like to know if you can get the game from some Middle-East game online shop that can ship me the game here in Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  It hits Japan Friday (I think?), which would be Thursday in the US (VERY ROUGH APPROXIMATION.

Japan is pretty much the same time zone the East of Australia (-2 hours). So if they post Friday Japanese time, I hope to have it Tuesday/Wednesday Australian time (Japan time).

Tuesday/Wednesday Australian time would be Monday/Tuesday US time, beause the US is about half a day behind us.
                  Ok, I understand now

The game will be out in Japan on Thurs (5th)

I'll be getting the 360/RE5 Asia bundle, heh
                  Last edited by xfactor; 03-02-2009, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I've got my Biohazard 5 coming from Play-Asia by way of 2-3 day Fed Ex shipping. Since Japan is 14 hours ahead of me I could be looking at having this guy on Monday, my time. Supposedly it comes out the 5th, this Thurs., in Japan. If Play-Asia ships it on the 4th (which may happen since they usually do ship a day or two before the game's release) then I could have it by the 7th/Saturday. But, to be realistic I'm setting Monday as my expected delivery day.

Comment

Originally posted by CubedSphere View Post
                      I've got my Biohazard 5 coming from Play-Asia by way of 2-3 day Fed Ex shipping. Since Japan is 14 hours ahead of me I could be looking at having this guy on Monday, my time. Supposedly it comes out the 5th, this Thurs., in Japan. If Play-Asia ships it on the 4th (which may happen since they usually do ship a day or two before the game's release) then I could have it by the 7th/Saturday. But, to be realistic I'm setting Monday as my expected delivery day.
                      Which edition are you getting?
                      If you're ordering the e-capcom.com edition, it will probably take play-asia a day or so to get their stocks over from Japan. In Japan you can actually state the date and time you want them to deliver (and they always hit the mark).

If mine's in the post Thursday night, I'll get it Monday at the earliest. Australia post don't deliver on weekends
                      sigpic

Comment

You early bird bastards better not spoil ANYTHING.

If any part of this game is ruined for me, I'll track down each and every last one of you and make you eat shit.

Sorry, that sounded bad. I just don't wanna be spoiled. As long as it's in the spoiler or progress thread, you guys can post whatever you want. You guys are lucky, congrats on getting the game early. I'll be hitting it up on the 13th with the rest of the west.

Comment

Oh I won't spoil anything.
                          I feel sorry for Darkmoon who'd have to monitor it all. I don't want to make his job any harder.
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah i know darkmoon is getting it like 5 days early or so he told me i don't know i forgot what he said but all i know is HE FRIGGIN LUCKY AS HELL. huh lucky bastard he doesn't even send me a copy. (sniff) (wahhh) why me!!!

Comment

I'm keeping all my posts in the Progression Thread once I get the game. I'll also give vague hints as to what I'll be discussing in the spoiler tags to make sure no one reads anything they didn't want to. For example, I'd write something like "Chapter 3-2 cutscene in regards to Irving" and then spoiler what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X