X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that "arcade" game working now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Why are you guys calling Reynard Fisher Adam? Or did I miss Adam somewhere?
      Adam is across the street a bit from where the arcade will be...he's just standing on the side with his hands on his hips. You may miss him at first. He's got a hat on.
      Last edited by Bertha; 03-13-2009, 11:39 AM.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

The arcade cabinet is just for booting the game. The cabinet needs to be vacant for you to use it too. It seems like a pointless feature when you can boot the game from the XMB without exiting Home anyaway.

Comment

It's pretty cool, but I've not noticed Adam yet, and nothing has been updated today with the games release.

EDIT: Just saw Adam! Hilarious!
          Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 03-13-2009, 05:42 PM.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Can someone make a photo of Adam?

Comment

I'm still in the process of finishing the game but when I get a chance I will check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuraudo View Post
                The arcade cabinet is just for booting the game. The cabinet needs to be vacant for you to use it too. It seems like a pointless feature when you can boot the game from the XMB without exiting Home anyaway.
                I don't think so. I've been there with the RE5 disk in my PS3 but I still get the same message (RE5 disk not inserted).
                So hopefully it's an actual mini game of some sort.

Adam wasn't there the first time I looked but he's been there on the 2 occasions I've checked since. It could be he appeared a day after it launched or maybe he's only there at certain times of the day. He's just standing there in the street (you can't miss him if you're looking for him).
                I think the shop behind him will be selling RE5 stuff. I presume clothes or collectibles you can have/use in HOME.

Comment

The arcade cabinet is defiantely for loading the game, it worked for me yesterday.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Oh, well that's a bit disappointing...

Strange that it didn't work for me.
                    I later started RE5 by using the 'Game Launching' feature and that worked fine.

Comment

Can't believe this still isn't open. What the hell?

Edit: Found him!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-15-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Yep, that's the man.
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Um...are they ever going to finish this? Still waiting to go on the "special BSAA mission"
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Uh, it opened last week. The "BSAA Mission" is stupid, Reynard tells you to go walk around and find 'insects' hidden throughout the village. Adam's Shop is open and the only thing he's selling is Chris and Sheva outfits, which are about $0.99 for every piece of clothing.

Home = FAIL

Comment

WHAT!...damn. I was expecting something cool, but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up lol. So what's the big "reward" for collecting all the bugs ?
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                              X