Easiest way to defeat the final boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest way to defeat the final boss

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WISH TO BE SPOILED.

Wow... really? This looks easier than the Krauser fight in RE4 :/

Comment

For as "easy" as that is it's immensely epic. I'd much rather Chris F up Wesker like that. Very cool.

Comment

That's actually the way I defeated him...except that I used a RL on him first heh.

but the attack in that vid is a OHKO attack i believe

Comment

i had no idea the first time i fought him that you could do that, i used standard guns to beat him. but then i read someone mention knifing the heart on GAF and experimented with it and got it. It's pretty bad ass..

Comment

I thought this was the only way >_>

Comment

Holy shit... wow.

And to think all this time I just kept pumping his weak points with magnum bullets.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

JUST USE ROCKET LAUNCHER

After the whirlwind effect hey turns over exposing the weak spot..that's when i had my chance..so simple, i used the rocket launcher aiming right at the spot. boom!!..wesker wasted!!.didn't go for other tasks indeed..but wanna try this way too..i will.

Comment

using the rocket launcher kills the entire fun out of the game ..

Comment

Is the rocket launcher one hit kill for most enemies?

Comment

I'm wondering that myself actually. I never used mine, lol. But yeah, AJ and I we're trying to beat him with normal means, but it got annoying so we just ran up and raped him ;D

I don't mind that it was easy. You fought him like 5 other times in the game with both QTE's and standard fighting. So it didn't feel like a cop-out to me.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-13-2009, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I died in that fight, and since I doesn't have much bullet, I figure I'll take the easy way out and used the RL. When the RL didn't do anything, he does his whirlwind thing, and I say "screw it" and went up with a knife. I saw the prompt and I pressed it, and what follows is what you see in that vid :p

Comment

i've used a rocket launcher on that boss in a replay game ..

it isn't a one hit kill but you can drastically reduce time by killing him at the start of the fight. The fight isn't based on timed checkpoints, its based on the damage you deal him so if you use multiple rockets repeatedly you can end the fight right the start and the game will immediately cut to the ending , ignoring all the parts in between like chris punching the boulder and sheva nearly falling down into the lava etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                            Holy shit... wow.

And to think all this time I just kept pumping his weak points with magnum bullets.

Ditto. I always use the knife ending now, but the first time I faced Wesker it was me and J_Man 757 from these forums playing in split-screen and we just used conventional weapons. Using the M3 shotgun, grenade launcher, and Lightning Hawk magnum it took us like 4 minutes of constant shooting and dodging to down the bastard.

Comment

D:

Oh, man. I died at least 10 times trying to beat him with ammo and shit. Now I'm kind of embarrassed. Ah, well, I suppose it makes my second playthrough more enjoyable now that I know I can just do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X