No announcement yet.

E-Capcom Bundle unboxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, if only the U.S. collector's edition was that great! I would've bought it for the $90 they want for the weird version we're getting.

Comment

Looks like each game comes with a lot of cool collector items. I'm looking forward to unboxing my RE Xbox Edition this Friday to join in on the fun.
      Last edited by alf717; 03-10-2009, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Some people 'get their rocks off' to unboxing videos...and some people get 'Made in Heaven' tattoos.

To each his own, I say.
        Except that Gene didn't record himself getting the tattoo done.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Except that Gene didn't record himself getting the tattoo done.
          Haha, true...at least not that we know of.

Comment

atleast dot didn't put his on the main page of his site :p

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.
            Last edited by A-J; 03-10-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/10/vi...ctors-edition/
              OMG it's already spreading.
              sigpic

Comment

Last edited by A-J; 03-10-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Did someone know how much where produced in total ?

Comment

You creeped me when you threw all those things in the back Dot =O

Posted the video on REVIL's blog, hope you don't mind...
                    blog.residentevil.com.br

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      Don't worry about it Alexia...I already bought it. At this point in time...I really just don't care. I don't have to worry about paying any of my bills until the end of the month. And I have been saving a bit of money for a few months. True it is way too much...but I'll get money back. Besides...I should be getting my money from my taxes back within a few weeks too, and that'll be around $500.
                      so what did you get?

Comment

dude... i didnt no that the figure was only like 3 inches tall.
                        im pretty disappointed now.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/10/vi...ctors-edition/
                          Oh, wow. The Chris toy is tiny! And it's amazing all that stuff fit in that little box! I was imagining it all to be much larger...more of a reason for me to NOT drop $90 on that P.O.S.

Comment

Okay, I just got around to watching that video on JoyStiq, and I must say, I'm kind of sad now. I mean, I'm still glad I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, but everything didn't look as exciting as I would've thought it would. Bummer. Tiny!Chris figure is a major letdown.

Ah, well. I'm glad I watched the video though. If I received such a tiny box when picking up my copy at GameStop, I probably would've been confused, but at least now I know that the tiny box is indeed the Collector's Edition. Baww.

Comment

So the 360 LE comes with the Deluxe Edition inside...and so we can say the PS3 LE sucks. Why i'm not surprised?

Comment

Phew. So glad now I didn't order that piece of crap. Useless. Sorry, I had to say it. I thought it was useless crap before, but now I'm sure. If nothing else, box opening videos can give you that moment for free. You have to admit, the thrill ends once you've opened the box and gone through everything inside. Is that tiny moment worth your money? I would say, for Resident Evil 5, never.

Comment

Working...
                                X