No announcement yet.

X-Play Resident Evil Review (March 12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Play Resident Evil Review (March 12)

Apparently X-Play is debuting their review of Resident Evil 5, titled "Mad Migratory Evil", on March 12th at 8 PM ET/PT

hmm..il have to watch that..
    are they doing a full resident evil special?

Comment

I will DVR this episode but by the time I get home I will have the game and not really want to watch it. I guess it would be see if my take on the game after beating the it is the same as the X-plays.

Comment

GOD i love x-play plus attack of the show!! pretty dang funny!

Comment

I'll definitely have to catch this. I used to watch X-Play all the time, but nowadays I only tune in when they review a game I'm interested in. I'm curious what they have to say about RE5, considering how much they loved RE4.

Comment

im with 1356, ill just dvr it

Comment

Wow, they gave it an overall 3 outta 5, and recycled the racist card one last time.

Comment

ouch...they didn't like...

I've yet to even play a second of it myself, and just from watching the gameplay they had rolling throughout the segment, it doesn't look all that interesting. Looks like RE4 and how fast can you keep pressing the trigger on your gun..

The main point they seemed to stay on was that it was old-news, nothing had progressed onward from RE4...also brought up the racism thing as well.

Btw, don't like Morgan's new hair cut. lol

Comment

^Huh. I wonder how they scored Halo 1 compared with Halo 2, and Halo 2 compared with Halo 3.

Or Gears of War 1 compared with Gears of War 2.

Did anything drastic change in any of those games either?

I love how random reviewers are. "Nothing had progressed." Jesus.
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-12-2009, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Sessler was a douche here.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I thought this was one of the few times that both of them talked about a game as if they had ACTUALLY played it....cause, usually they both sound as if they're reading from a script and completely bored to death.

Comment

Xplays more like CNN for video gmaes rather than the fun show of yesteryear

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                          Xplays more like Fox News for video games rather than the fun show of yesteryear
                          look I fixed it!

sorry but as far as creditability goes, Xplay is a joke now. Oh boy, I still have Gamespot TV and Xplay episodes, still got em in storage
                          Last edited by Daargoth; 03-12-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

*facepalm* I haven't even played the full game yet, and I can already say I disagree with 90% of what was said. You can tell how little they care about the storyline here, err. Well, whatever--I hardly listen to what reviewers say anyway. I know I am going to enjoy RE5--for its storyline, its gameplay and its development in the plot--and that's that.

Comment

i stopped watching because of this bad review >

Comment

Working...
                              X