No announcement yet.

RE5 DLC Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Team Survivors" gives us hope that Capcom is working on a co-operative mode inspired by not Resident Evil Outbreak and rather Left 4 Dead.
    Yes, inspired by a rip off with 80% LESS features.

Comment

These modes sound really interesting. I can't wait to see how this multiplayer focus pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
        I posted it earlier in the spoilers forum even though there aren't any:

The trophies are viewable already ONLY if you do a comparison with another player for now.
        Ah, damn. I checked that forum after I had already posted, I don't think anyone will mind for the time being. Could always merge the threads if it's that much of an issue.

Anyway, I'm surprised that there's already DLC about to be released.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, this is very early for DLC. Usually a game is out a month, at least, before they announce anything about downloadable content. Regardless, I'm giddy about Mercenaries. This adds such a great amount of replayability. I'm gonna be switching back and forth between Mercs and playthroughs of the storyline...and I honestly don't see myself stopping playing RE5 any time in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            Yeah, this is very early for DLC. Usually a game is out a month, at least, before they announce anything about downloadable content. Regardless, I'm giddy about Mercenaries. This adds such a great amount of replayability. I'm gonna be switching back and forth between Mercs and playthroughs of the storyline...and I honestly don't see myself stopping playing RE5 any time in the near future.
            This. Plus the addition of more competitive multi-player centric modes as well. Resident Evil 5 is going to be the most game ever.

Comment

Multilayer stuff? That's a shame, it would be cool if they put out a new single player side mission or something as a DLC.

Comment

That still isn't out of the realm of possibility. I think the new multi-player modes are valuable however because of they have the potential of greatly extending playtime past a new story-driven mission. I would love new story missions to be added no doubt (sort of like the recent Tomb Raider Underworld DLC) though.

Comment

good to see Halo...err Resident Evil have this in. I dunno about "slayer"-like match but I do enjoy team matches.

Jeez there better be a lot of characters for DLC....I hate to select *generic BSAA member #5* as my skin...

Comment

If Ashley's an unlockable, I will buy this game.

Comment

Anyone heard the rumour that the DLC is going to be PS3 exclusive? I really hope not, but it wouldn't suprise me since RE5 has sold almost quadruple the amount on PS3 than it has on 360 (In Japan at least). Then again, Japan has never been very Xbox friendly.

Comment

I doubt Capcom will rob the 360 audience of the content that caters better to the Xbox demographic than the actual game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                          Anyone heard the rumour that the DLC is going to be PS3 exclusive? I really hope not, but it wouldn't suprise me since RE5 has sold almost quadruple the amount on PS3 than it has on 360 (In Japan at least). Then again, Japan has never been very Xbox friendly.
                          I doubt Microsoft would lose a bid for exclusivity. They haven't so far.

Comment

I doubt it. Also I just think it'd be unfair, I have a lot of friends who are getting the game on the XBox, so it'd suck if they weren't able to get all the awesome extras.

Comment

yeah i figured as much. It's just a frontpage rumour i've read on a couple of sites, and it's probably only suggested because only the PS3 trophy list was leaked and not the 360 one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                                I doubt Microsoft would lose a bid for exclusivity. They haven't so far.
                                This wouldn't be exclusive at all, it would go to both consoles because other-wise they'd be shooting themselfs on the advantage for having two systems for revenue on future DLC. This game is going to have plenty of content down the line, with this game being the best fit to make revenue on further content thanks to this generation.

Comment

Working...
                                X