RE5 CE Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 CE Question

Anyone else got the CE edition, specifically PS3?

Did Capcom come through with a BD disc in the end or is it still a DVD?

I also got the PS3 CE edition, it's a BD disc.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
      I also got the PS3 CE edition, it's a BD disc.

Can you make some pictures of it, have to wait that axelmusic ships mine

Comment

The Japanese standard version's disc also dubs as a BD movie. Did they really change that for the US version, or is the bonus disc different?

Comment

GDI... I knew somehow they've screwed the PAL edition up. My PS3 edition arrived this morning, and while the metal case is PS3 sized, the bonus disc is standardized across both formats - DVD only.

Comment

Uh oh. I'm almost certain the US version will have some HD content, but wondering if it's on a separate disc.

Comment

Yeah it comes with one. I've had my copy for 6 days I think so far, haven't even touched the disc yet....
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Damnit I have an hour and half to go before I go get my copy!!!!!!

Comment

I hope it will be good. = )

Comment

I must go to the store today, I preorder the CE and last night when i saw the ugly look of the PAL CE, some silver stripe and ps3 logo, and the 5 is so bad placed over on so bright silver shitty latters. The US version looks better and don`t have this stupid logos, I will changed to regular, its look much better. Now you say thaht ps3 version content DVD, what is this shit, my sf4 have BR, god why this idiots of capcom make joke of EU users, I will never by another CE from capcom.

Comment

I got IT!!!! I can't believe they fit all that stuff in one box...Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-13-2009, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Why is that a Spoiler??? Everyone knows what the CE has inside...

I envy you (in a good way), I got a shirt and a poster with my pre-order. I would gladly pay more if they gave me the Chainsaw USB. As always, Capcom gives us the cold shoulder.

Damn you Capcom, damn you Jun Takeuchi (I have my spoilerish reasons...)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                        X