No announcement yet.

Kijuju Survivors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ugh...kinda ate that Jill Sandwich....it's was ok, the beret got in the way though..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      Well, according to him, it's all my fault.

DaMa says:
      Well ,good you guys knwo Capcom. i've lost ALL my contacts due to you. Thanks

Lol. Oh well, but yeah, I don't think they'd put them in the manual. I had no idea THIA and PU would appear in there and I'm really pleased. Good to see you in there too, Ty.
      Please include this as the name:
      "THIA & PU Community"

Since it was largely our userbase which led this effort. I'd appreciate it!

> First, please email us your full name as you would like it to appear in
      > the manual. Take note that if you do not respond by Friday, January 23rd
      > at 12pm PST we will put your Capcom-Unity.com user name in place of your
      > real name.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
        Thanks Though should I be concerned most of you now know my real name

mwahahhahahahaha, beware !

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
          Thanks Though should I be concerned most of you now know my real name
          Relax. I knew your name, address and other personal details ages ago. Also: I have never hidden anywhere near your home and stalked you, like prey.

It's very cool to see project Umbrella and the Horror is Alive in a, you know, offical Resident Evil product.

Comment

hey, this is cool, congratulations to all of you!
            Now... this is why I really came to this thread, I need a walpaper to use on my 360, so I REAAAALLY want that kijuju one, it's just blck with kijuju writen all over it (not the one that's in the viral page). I don't now if they were really walpapers at all , but I'll use them anyway; I remember seeing them in small advertisments on some pages and they were the grafitis on that contest (the contest that resulted in this thread).
            I didn't know were to ask, since the isn't a "media topic".... is there?

Comment

Working...
            X