Multiple Save Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Save Files

Hi, I'm going to be taking my Xbox to a friend's house to play RE5. Will it let me start a new game while keeping my current single player file?

I don't think it will let you keep your current save file, because everytime you start a chapter and it saves, there's only one save file and it's from the latest saving spot. I don't know if you can disable the autosave thus letting you keep your current save file.

Comment

Multiple Saves went away with the typewriter.

Comment

the only way you can have multiple saves is by having multiple player profiles. The save is universal per profile for both online and off.

Comment

Another question regarding saves:
          When you go to the chapter select, you see all your times and rankings for each part. If you replay a section, the last time and rank is the one saved not your best time and rank?

Also, when you find and shoot the emblems, they stay found? (you don't have to do it each time?)
          The reason I ask is because I have to replay parts to collect all the emblems. I'll have to slowly crawl through each part to find them all, so my time and rank will be low. Once I have them all, I can then replay the levels fast to get all 'S' ranks and not worry about the emblems?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
            when you find and shoot the emblems, they stay found?
            Yes. They will respawn every time you play, but if you've shot them once you don't need to worry about them anymore.

Comment

You can replay the chapters to get better ranks on them, even if your time before was poor, and emblems all stay found. You can't do a new save but you could just select Chapter 1-1, and it'll play from the start again, cutscenes included, and you can use the treasure you find to buy new stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X