Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European release for Resident evil 0 & 1 for wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European release for Resident evil 0 & 1 for wii?

Hi,

sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find any thread on it, I've read that 0 and Remake will be released for the Wii in north america some time in the future, any chance we'll get an European release of these? I've never played either of them so it would be great to do so.

Capcom Europe released the same press release announcing the release of Darkside and the ports to Wii, so they'll arrive in Europe too. Capcom hasn't announced a specific date for any of the games anywhere yet.

Comment

I've read (Hobby Consolas) that both games will be released in May, we only have to wait...

Comment

Thanks to both of you, if the May date is true, that's just round the corner, can't wait!

Comment

I've played the NTSC-J Version, (Japaneese) on Wii and the controls are not really different at all. The Nunchick moves you, the Wii Aiming system is not used in any way, (Not even moving up the character's weapon.) Basically the only good thing that comes from this port is that only one disc is going to be necessary to play.

Comment

So is it like the originals with fixed camera angles?

Comment

European release?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
              X