Unlimited Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Ammo

Alright.. So, game guide says that all you have to do for unlimited ammo is complete the game on any difficulty, and upgrade whatever weapon you want to it's max to be able to unlock unlimited ammo for that weapon.. It's my understanding that the option for unlimited ammo is in special settings right below filter select, but on my game it still reads "???????".

Can anybody help me with this??

Also, I was told that at the end of the credits, it would show a weird hand rising out of the rubble of raccoon city... This did not happen for me.. Whats going on?!

You first have to go to "Bonus Features" and exchange the points you've earned by beating story and mercenaries levels for the unlimited option for guns. The prices range from like 6,000 pts. to 20,000 depending on the gun.

Once you've bought the unlimited upgrade for a gun in the Bonus Features menu, head into the "Special Settings" menu and turn unlimited ammo on. Should be good to go.

Comment

I don't see the unlimited ammo item in Bonus Features, do you need a certain amount of Emblems?

Comment

No, but you need to have fully upgraded a weapon for the option to buy unlimited ammo for it to become available. All the weapons are at the end of the list, so if all you're seeing is "??????" at the bottom of the list then you haven't maxed out any weapon's stats yet.

Comment

I was thinking that, I didn't notice I hadn't upgraded the critical on my Handgun for a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
            Also, I was told that at the end of the credits, it would show a weird hand rising out of the rubble of raccoon city... This did not happen for me.. Whats going on?!
            What hand????

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
              I heard that too but no it doesn't happen.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw no hand at the end credits of the game.

Comment

where did this thing about the hand originate from ? :S

Comment

Probably from the same titsuckler who mentioned something about Spencer's daughter.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you everyone. I figured it out with your help. "Much appreciated."

Comment

Working...
                      X