umbrella really was a bunch of loonies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umbrella really was a bunch of loonies

after seeing all there virus created monsters i thought they were accidents.

then we go into their animal testing facility...

huge rats and goats...i honestly think theres a checklist in there office of animals they have not done yet. im waiting for 6 when they introduce zombie ferret, ducks, and pigs

I don't see why it makes them loonies. They wanted to make bio-weapons, effective killing machines. Experimenting with different animal species is obviously something they'd look into to create effective B.O.Ws.

Comment

animal experimentation is more safe and less prone to be detected by the authorities compared to human experimentation .

Comment

i know but...scorpions, salamanders, and monkeys?

come on, thats a bit crazy

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          i know but...scorpions, salamanders, and monkeys?
          come on, thats a bit crazy
          No...not really. Especially with monkeys.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

and the scorpion just happened to be chilling on the roof of the train :p

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              and the scorpion just happened to be chilling on the roof of the train :p
              Actually it didn't. =P It was brought to help with the Reclamation Project.

Umbrella tested as much species as they could to find a viable B.O.W. Out of all of them, there were only a few successes and it usually involved genetic engineering anyway. The Hunters, Tyrants and a few others such as the Albinoids were the only real successes. That's why they continued to administer viruses to all sorts of animals.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I actually thought the animal cages sequence was one of the more eerie areas of the game, I really liked it.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

its surprising how the animals are still alive since it seems like tricell hasn't used the place in ages either ..
                  Last edited by A-J; 03-16-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    its surprising how the animals are still alive since it seems like tricell hasn't used the place in ages either ..
                    They weren't alive after I left that room. ;)

Comment

They weren't alive after I left that room. ;)
                      I shot the dog. Simply because the dogs were pissing me off first play through and I didn't want that dog to get the drop on me.

Comment

hey they were all hard workers who thought they could change the world. Looks like they closed down before the economy shut em down

so many jobs lost...

Comment

Since this ties heavily into this topic I'll go ahead and ask it here:

Major plot spoilers for RE5 below...

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, but anyone who hates on RE5's story is beyond help. This game brought to light so many things and tied together a lot of large and little plot devices from the whole series. I get not liking the gameplay if you miss the horror/puzzle-heavy games of old, but the story delivered in full, in my opinion and I just don't see what there is to be disappointed about.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                          X