No announcement yet.

The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer STARS Wesker, I loved his outfit and a magnum, shotgun and Samurai Edge is epic win right there, I always end up using shotguns in games like this, and I love the way he holds and fires it with one hand.

My favourite levels are probably the Public Assembly, Village and possibly the Prison, though I hate the level with minigun majini with a passion.

Also I was hoping each character would have their own unique music themes like in 4 but sadly that isn't the case.
    Last edited by Deadbeard; 03-19-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
      I was able to pull off wesker's combo with a friend on experimental facility. I'm not exactly all too sure cause the camera angle was weird, but it looked like he impaled the majini with his hand.

As for Jill, I'm not even sure what her moves are, I'm gonna try to pull em off later on tonight with my friend.
      That would be the Rhino Charge. I got it on JJ. Let's just say....mad fangirly giggles for about 10 minutes.

Speaking of "JJ"...does anyone else wish they named the bigger majini? I mean...calling them the chainsaw guy or the executioner is fine...but I actually thought giving them names was interesting.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      ^ That's nothing. Watch what happens when Sheva fucks up the QTE after that, when Chris is going to pull the lever.

...gruesome shit. Rosetta thought it was hilarious, but I'm scarred for life.
      I did not think it was hilarious!....But yeah...That had to be one of my favorite kill shots in the game. I think I'm going to go watch it again...
      Last edited by Bertha; 03-19-2009, 05:22 PM.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

YES!!! i got a S ranking on the prison area on SOLO mode!!! I feel proud!!!

Comment

I really need to get a better feel for the layouts. I cant get higher then a B rating on Public Assembly no matter how many times I do it, and Mines was less then that.

Comment

^Don't feel too bad - I also suck immensely at Mercs. BSAA Jill is capable of some nice headshots and stringing together some combos, but I am barely able to get an "A" rank with her. And Wesker's a badass but I can still not achieve anything higher than an "A."

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              or a "death"chair Spencer, though it'd be hard for him to climb ladders.
              People made the same remark about the Daleks and now look at them, all exterminated.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I can't get a good ranking with Jill BSAA either, her handgun is powerful but her SMG is crap.
                sigpic

Comment

I just started using BSAA Jill last night and I have to say, I don't get what people are complaining about. Her handgun is basically an automatic headshot, her melee moves are really fun to watch, her 5 flash grenades are CLUTCH against Cephalos and Duvalias, and her MP5 is nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I just started using BSAA Jill last night and I have to say, I don't get what people are complaining about. Her handgun is basically an automatic headshot, her melee moves are really fun to watch, her 5 flash grenades are CLUTCH against Cephalos and Duvalias, and her MP5 is nasty.
                    Yeah...did we not get a few S ranks with her? She's well rounded if you know how to use her weapons properly.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadbeard View Post
                      I always end up using shotguns in games like this, and I love the way he holds and fires it with one hand.
                      "This is my BOOMstick!"

I love that gun, and the fact that Chris holds it the same way. I just finished upgrading it, and it dwarfs Jail breaker. It's so good it made me replay the story. Slow reload though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        You guys.
                        My favourite character SO FAR, is Jill BSSA, and that's probably going to stay.
                        i agree, love her bsaa and battle suit,since shes my second favorite character(chris fist) i would like shevas tribal but its missing something....

Comment

Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                          i agree, love her bsaa and battle suit,since shes my second favorite character(chris fist) i would like shevas tribal but its missing something....
                          oh yeah like what?

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                            oh yeah like what?
                            more clothes duhh lol

Comment

Awww but where is the fun in that!!?

Comment

Is there some strategy I should be sticking to in order to get an A ranking on PA? Even at my best I can only get 5k short of 40k points and thats if I get lucky. I havent tried Sheva yet, I just hate her left sided point of view..maybe its easier with her?

Comment

Working...
                                X