Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Enemies Do You WANT To Return, And What Enemies Do You Think WILL Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Enemies Do You WANT To Return, And What Enemies Do You Think WILL Return?

Just curious, since the series will now undergo a "reboot".

What enemies I'd like to see a return in future RE games, whether it be sequel/prequel/spin-off/remake etc:

Hunters - an icon of the series, would love to see them again, would work in both an action oriented style, or a return to the roots style
    Lickers - since they did in RE5, but they were betas, same as above
    Tyrants - Come on, everyone wants to see these guys come back, especially a new enhanced model.
    G Monsters - Not necessarily only on humans, but what would certain animals be like with a G-Virus injected into them?
    Zombies - And not like those we did get in RE5, I mean the proper, re-animated corpses that we all became familiar with in the Raccoon City incident.
    Crimson Heads - Same as above, except just like the Hunters and Lickers, they'd work really well in either an action style, or old style RE game, whichever way they're going to take it.

What I think we will see again:

Dogs - Whether they be the original Cerberus, or just infected with the flavour of the month, Las Plagas. They're pretty much a lock on definite. They've appeared in a good 90% of the series (including spin offs), maybe all of them?
    Hunters - They brought back the Lickers, so I'd go far as to say that Hunters won't be far off.
    Another Weird Hybrid Creature - Sort of akin to the Popokarim.
    Spiders - They've appeared in a lot of RE games like dogs.

I'm unsure if we'll see the Tyrants again. Same applies for Crimson Heads.

Aside from that, I can't think of any more.
    What about yours?
    Last edited by Henry Spencer; 03-18-2009, 03:12 PM.

what i want to return
    Zombies-the bread and butter of RE enemys
    Crimson heads-Cant have the zombie without the crimson
    Nemesis-must..have..monster..that..only..heroine..can..kil l..
    Hunters-I WANT HUNTERS BACK!
    Spiders-i miss the pain in the asses,i really do.

what i think will return:
    Hunters.

a new enemy id like
    Giant mutant scorpion-giant scorpion(species dosent matter)mutated by the t-virus(or g-virus)

Comment

Hunters and Tyrants and Zombies(oh my!). These three things = Resident Evil, for me.

Comment

I really thought Hunters would be in RE5, actually. I thought something a while back stated older B.O.W.s would be returning, and with the inclusion of Wesker, I only assumed there would be Hunters. I guess "older B.O.W.s" means just Lickers

Comment

I think that they favoured the lickers over the hunters because Takeuchi worked in RE 2.
          sigpic

Comment

I want to see again hunters, tyrants and some G-mutants.....
            I think we will see lickers, hunters and some G-mutants
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              I think that they favoured the lickers over the hunters because Takeuchi worked in RE 2.
              and hunters, being the jumpy and runny things they are would probably be too difficult based on the game's slow control scheme .. atleast i think.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Not that I'm complaining any, I loved the Lickers and was quite surprised and happy to see them return! I was just sad that it was the ONLY past B.O.W. to return.

Comment

Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                  a new enemy id like
                  Giant mutant scorpion-giant scorpion(species dosent matter)mutated by the t-virus(or g-virus)
                  You haven't played RE0, have you? You may want to. *Hint*
                  Last edited by Henry Spencer; 03-18-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I would only like to see 2 thing come back:

Hunters since they are so badass and....

Spoiler:

Comment

Ones I Want To See:

- Zombies, duh
                      - Crimson Heads <3
                      - Hunters
                      - Tyrants
                      - Crows that attack you
                      - Moar Lickers

Ones That Probably Will Return

- Lickers
                      - Hunters

I loved the Lickers so much in RE5. God, they were so great to see, and I definitely hope they return.

Comment

Bees. Killer Bees savaging everything to death.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                          and hunters, being the jumpy and runny things they are would probably be too difficult based on the game's slow control scheme .. atleast i think.
                          I think that's why they'd work - you'd have to be careful around them again because they're far faster than you are. It'd be awesome having to fight them off whilst they jump around trying to decapitate you.

Comment

Hunters. Hunters. And more hunters. If quicktime prompts could be used to dodge attacks from lickers and other enemies, I don't see why the same couldn't have been done with hunters. I guess I'd want zombies too. They need to get rid of the fucking cave trolls though. This is not lord of the rings. I'm so glad there was only one in 5...but that fight sucked ass. I wish there was an option to fight him on the ground.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

The Boulder needs to come back. He seemed like a really interesting character, but we didn't get to learn much about him. Hope he comes back in the sequel, all buffed up so he can give Chris a proper fight this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X