No announcement yet.

any tactics on reapers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just spammed pistol or shotgun at them, standing my ground and they just toppled. They only killed me one or twice doing that where as when I've tried some more tactical approaches, they seem to kill me more often.

Comment

I usually start by blowing off their appendages.

But I'll try SelfishGene's advice now.

Comment

As Leon S. Kennedy would say,

"Shoot them in the head."

Lulz. He'd fail.

Comment

"Muahaha, your head is no match for my awesomene-- *grabbed, and duly impaled*"

If only...

Comment

If you have a shotgun, use that to shoot its first weak spot. After that, keep shooting the yellow blobs to kill it. However if you have a lot of assault rifle bullets or infinite assault rifle, just keep shooting it with that because it doesn't get close enough to attack you before its dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              As Leon S. Kennedy would say,

"Shoot them in the head."

Lulz. He'd fail.
              wouldn't matter, the reaper trying to claw leon's ribs would only end up denting his own claws.

Comment

I just shot them with the jailbreaker. I think any shotgun does the trick but that one is the best for me.

Comment

First playthrough I killed reapers with the magnum. Second playthrough I realized they were way easier to kill with a shotgun

Comment

Dude the shotgun is the way to go in mercinaries TRUST ME!! I cant begin to tell you how many times the shotgun saved me from those oversized ticks plus as a added bonus it will save you time which you need every secand in mercinaries mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X