Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING! The following site has HUGE spoilers for RE5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! The following site has HUGE spoilers for RE5...

Photobucket.com
    Don't go on there looking up Resident Evil pics if you don't want it to me spoiled. Seriously. They are everywhere.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Well pretty much everyone here has played the game so I think that we are good man but thanks for the warning.
      sigpic

Comment

the following website has a lot of resident evil 5 websites. Don't go in there and accidentally look up the wrong page .

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

^Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Ugh, I just went to Wikipedia and read the plot for RE5. Whole thing's been ruined now!

Comment

Spoilers. Everywhere.
              Get your shields, men!

Comment

WARNING! The following tagged spoiler will cause you to lose HUGE amounts of brain cells

Spoiler:

Comment

i would put my two cents in..but my two cents for this topic would probably get me banned so
                  i will leave this topic with simply this
                  DUH!

Comment

just to be clear stay off the whole net until you've finished the game.
                    Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 03-21-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
                      just to be clear stay off the whole net until you've finished the game.

Um....how is he trolling when everone else has the same tone toward the first post in their replies? It is common sense, just like it is common sense not to look for RE videos on youtube. I don't think people need to be warned this late in the game about websites that have spoilers.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        Um....how is he trolling when everone else has the same tone toward the first post in their replies? It is common sense, just like it is common sense not to look for RE videos on youtube. I don't think people need to be warned this late in the game about websites that have spoilers.
                        actually that was directed to the topic creator, not chris , he is obviously trolling so along with a link googling common sense why not get info on what trolling is along the way?

Comment

Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
                          actually that was directed to the topic creator, not chris , he is obviously trolling so along with a link googling common sense why not get info on what trolling is along the way?
                          If you're trying to avoid spoilers for a certain game, it's common sense to not SEARCH IT on the internet, anywhere. Any website you go on and look up 'Resident Evil,' you'll find all kinds of spoilerific shit. This shouldn't be a groundbreaking surprise to anyone. I also like how you completely ignored every other post in the topic and singled me out for 'trolling.'

If I was guilty of it, then so are you. Your post was no better than mine.

Comment

How is this trolling? I was not being so smart, and I went to photobucket. My brain imploded. Just trying to warn other people so that it does not happen to them, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                              How is this trolling? I was not being so smart, and I went to photobucket. My brain imploded. Just trying to warn other people so that it does not happen to them, too.
                              my bad, i guess i got too used to gamefaqs troll infested forums , someone ALWAYS has to create a thread like this to get attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X