The Fans Know Best Always !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
    you should really make it Oceania (SOA). I believe that you will do a good job but try to put the true meaning of resident evil not like the other resident evil movies, i mean they were good but it didn't had that resident evil spark with it. I hope you have fun with making the film. = )
    The story id based on two new members of the (SOA) in The Oceania Branch one transfered from the SOU Charlie squad and the other from research. Im trying to open the RE universe up for everyone.

Comment

Why do you Capitalize Random Words?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
        Who? Me?

Comment

Who are YOU to Question his Brilliance? Are YOU a Professional young Actor and Trainee of the same Drama School the great Hugh Jackman went to, perhaps? DIDN'T THINK SO!

Comment

lol nice one Sina.
            are you going to put your movie where we can see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sina View Post
              Who are YOU to Question his Brilliance? Are YOU a Professional young Actor and Trainee of the same Drama School the great Hugh Jackman went to, perhaps? DIDN'T THINK SO!
              No need to be such a dick constantly, Sina.

Comment

No need to be such a dick constantly, Sina.
                Pretty high and mighty for someone who just ridiculed his writing.

Comment

on topic....

If its done professionally, it will turn out well. The setting is a good idea. (keeping it in a secluded area that still has a decent population to zombify.)

Make sure you have a good makeup artist. They will make or break the zombie effects.
                  (the stuff you see in the RE movies = BAAAAD. The stuff in Shaun of the Dead = GOOOD)

Don't try to create BOWs unless you have really good CGI, special effects, or animatronics. Just look at Nemesis in Resident Evil Apocalypse. He's a giant and plastic looking guy in a rubber suit.

Don't make any of your characters ALL POWAFUL!!!1!! (Alice=Hot, but a terrible character)

Don't intertwine it too much in the Cannon of the RE universe. Trying to interpret a character from the games with disappoint and alienate fans. Don't mess with or try to add to the RE plot, keep it a side story that is self contained. (Don't end it with all of Australia being infected by the T-virus)

Don't boggle the film down with back story. Just provide a brief description/history of the T-virus. Mention who created it, mention how Umbrella was using it to create BioWeapons, What it does, how birkin leaked it while protecting G-virus, Raccoon City dying then being nuked, Umbrella fell, and that the BSAA was created to protect the world from the spread of these dangerous diseases.

Comment

Hey I'm all for it..just don't use Gun Survivor as inspiration. Someone needs to be eaten by the zombies and it shouldn't be pretty. Paste up a doberman pincher with some makeup and you'll have a nice B.O.W. Lots of wavy shadows and smoke effects are good (like REmake). If you do use Gun Survivor for inspiration Kill Everybody, no survivors..oh, and bad dialogue, don't forget the bad dialogue!
                    And one more..use Resident Evil music for the whole soundtrack..Hell Yeah!
                    Last edited by Harry Mason; 03-23-2009, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sina View Post
                      Pretty high and mighty for someone who just ridiculed his writing.
                      okay break it up! this is not the place to curse at each other. Go do it somewhere else

Comment

You should release a trailer.. Which reminds me, what happened to all those Silent Hill fan films? I wonder how they turned out.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea so if you can put together something original well that would be great. I always liked the Bentley Bros spoofs so something serious would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X