Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Africa Be under the Threat of the T-Virus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Africa Be under the Threat of the T-Virus?

The labs didn't explode this time.

But lets not forget the B.O.W.s inhabiting the facility.
    Especially the Lickers. Although they were further mutated by the Progenitor Virus, the T-Virus is still prominent in their body. We've seen that they've escaped the labs and are inhabiting the caverns. We also know that they can reproduce. So now there is a growing number of T-Virus infected monsters living underneath Africa. All it would take is one of them dying above ground to spread the virus to local scavengers. Once there are T-virus infected wildlife, small villages would be helpless. So there is the potential for a catastrophic outbreak of the T-Virus.

also:

All of the research and viruses are up for grabs. Someone like Ada or Hunk could walk in and take everything they would need, until the BSAA took control of the Labs of course. But it would still take them a while to organize and seize the facility.
    Last edited by BLSR1; 03-22-2009, 04:06 PM. Reason: PEOPLE MISSED THE POINT

i'm sure BSAA backup was arriving and mobilizing in the main kijuju area when Chris and Sheva were going through the labs. They're supposed to be an international organization, i don't think they'll delay that much.

Comment

Yeah I agree, similar to what we've seen during the end of the Umbrella's Fall scenario in Umbrella Chronicles, teams will of swept the area with flamethrowers.etc.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
        i'm sure BSAA backup was arriving and mobilizing in the main kijuju area when Chris and Sheva were going through the labs. They're supposed to be an international organization, i don't think they'll delay that much.
        Chris and Sheva Had no backup.
        They were supposed to retreat but they pressed onward to find Jill.
        They never even called the BSAA and told them about the labs. Jill might have, but they were already out of the labs by then.

We also have no Idea how far those tunnels go and how far the lickers have spread. With the lickers' smell and hearing going into the pitch black dark would be suicide for a team.

Comment

Chris and Sheva Had no backup.
          They were supposed to retreat but they pressed onward to find Jill.
          They never even called the BSAA and told them about the labs. Jill might have, but they were already out of the labs by then.
          i don't think they were "supposed" to retreat, sheva mentions that getting out of there would be the smart thing to do but Chris refuses. Josh probably had the HQ in radio contact as well.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            i don't think they were "supposed" to retreat, sheva mentions that getting out of there would be the smart thing to do but Chris refuses. Josh probably had the HQ in radio contact as well.
            Sheva went because she didn't want Chris to go alone.

Josh didn't know about the Labs.

THERE ARE STILL LICKERS IN DEM CAVES

Comment

HELLO RE6!
              lol

Comment

I suppose the lab might go unacosted...until Sheva, Chris and co get debriefed a couple of hours later. Then I iamgine they'll mention little details like this and a BSAA team with descend, possibly with the country in questions own armed forces.

Comment

Josh didn't know about the Labs.

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by A-J; 03-22-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X