The "All achievements/trophies" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "All achievements/trophies" thread

As of yesterday, I managed to unlock all of the achievements of the game, I have to get infinite ammo for some weapons yet, but apart from that everything is unlocked.

I'm not that happy with all the extras, they are cool you know....
    But they could have added an image gallery of some sort, all the in-game files to the files section, maybe files from other games...
    And more customes, the only outfits I like are stars uniform and tribal for sheva.

Anyway I hope they add more stuff with the DLC and not only the multiplayer mode...

im trying to unlock all the achievements but im almost there. I proud of my Lead asprin achievement when i shot that majini in the head with the sniper rifle while he is jumping from a building. It took me a while to get that.

Comment

Yeah i got all achievements a while back, it's one of the easier games to get them in I think.

Nearly have every gun infinite ammo, only have like 2 left to get.

Comment

I think I just need to upgrade all the weapons...and I only have like...3 of those left? It's something that can be dones easily if I treasure farm...but that's not my style. Oh...and the trophies for the new modes that haven't been released yet. The trophies really aren't that difficult to get.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

i got all my trophies from re5.

i have no life

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            i got all my trophies from re5.

i have no life
            wow (enough said)

Comment

Nice, It seems im not the only one who has beaten the hell up of this game.
              I'm looking forward to the versus ones ( malicious smile.... )

Comment

All I have to do is upgrade all weapons. Everything else is set in stone.

That, plus the DLC trophies. Then I'm done.

Comment

I can't get that damn Drive By achievement, I've tried everything from sniping the dude who tries to run you over on the bridge in one of the earlier chapters (forget exactly what number it was) to shoot through the windows of the armored truck in the Savannah chapter on the jeep. I just can't seem to get it and I have no idea why.

Comment

All achievements complete. S rank in all difficulties, including Pro, done.

I need a new game now. ; ;
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm getting there, albeit slowly

Comment

50/50 = 1000 GS done... Next is unlocking the crap out of Mercenaries... and the DLC.

Pro wasn't that hard with S&W and Rocket Launcher with Infinite Ammo.

Waiting for the DLC achievements... then I want my "Separate Ways" thingy. Understood Capcom? (hahahaha)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I need to upgrade all the guns to get the final trophy then I'll wait for the DLC.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                            I can't get that damn Drive By achievement, I've tried everything from sniping the dude who tries to run you over on the bridge in one of the earlier chapters (forget exactly what number it was) to shoot through the windows of the armored truck in the Savannah chapter on the jeep. I just can't seem to get it and I have no idea why.
                            I can't get that one either. I only tried it with the bridge part in the earlier chapter but i got sick of upping my die count. Is that the only part for this trophy?

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                            All achievements complete. S rank in all difficulties, including Pro, done.

I need a new game now. ; ;
                            Did you get an S in Pro/Veteran with unlimited ammo turned on? I'm just wondering if people on this site are using it or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                              You have to do it on the Savannah level I believe. That's where I achieved mine. I shot the truck driver in the face on the Bridge level, to no avail. I guess it is because he was not driving an armored truck, which is clearly what the ones on the Savannah level are.

As for those of you who have achieved all the trophies...what is your current percentage? Is it 100%, or lower, factoring in all the ones needed from the DLC?

I personally have 2 left, needing to defeat the game on Pro. But I am a little burnt out on playing the game, though I'll fire up Mercs whenever I have some time between work & school.

Comment

Working...
                              X